Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What grade do you give Jimmy for the 2020 season?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

What grade do you give Jimmy for the 2020 season? 74 votes

A
6%
JECARHFNYIPukeOregonGrellowRatherBeBrewingBread 5 votes
B
12%
Fire_Marshall_BillRoadDawg55Mad_Son79smoothdawghaieBeno4LifeCanadawgmontlakemambaBonedog 9 votes
C
44%
DerekJohnsonPostGameOrangeSlicesvadawgbananasnblondesdtdAtomicDawgUWhuskytskeetthechatchalumni94no_uhchuckTequillabiak1whatshouldicareaboutJaWarrenJaHookerGreenRiverGatorzFenderbender123doogvilleLebamDawginsinceredawg 33 votes
D
21%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverHouhuskyPurpleBazeskookumSonnyShackelfordForeskinWalletDawgSourcesRoadTripNorwegianHuskyFear_BonerJoeEDangerouslyFecalFeastEmotermanEjmMotrboatnsobTheRoarOfTheCrowd 16 votes
F
14%
SwayewhlinderGladstonedncEsophagealFecesFremontTrollPitchfork51El_KNeighbor2972DeepDawgGOAT 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    C

Chincomplete

Grade based on a chincomplete 4 game season.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,575
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    C
    I was leaning towards a D so I really am at C- or D+,

Ore St C all around
    Az 3Q's A, 4th F
    Utah first Half F, second H B+
    Stanford F

Bad start for him - he, and the the previous 6 coaches, are ruining my liver.

I like to blame football, its what I like to do
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    C
    C for football, D for recruiting.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    F

C for football, D for recruiting.

What has he done to earn a passing recruiting grade? Not loose Sam?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Chincomplete

Grade based on a chincomplete 4 game season.
    Assuming we don't play again, this is just a couple clicks above completely shitting the bed. Weº just don't really know.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    C
    Some good, some bad, some ugly

Win the conference next year or LEAVE
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    C

I still haven't watched the Stanford game but the product on the field that I did watch was consistent with the kind of malarkey going on in games all over. And I didn't see much difference from Petersen which is actually not a good thing.

I want to see a difference.

Let's hope we have spring ball and the kids work harder then ever this summer and we see what we have in a full season next fall

Quite honestly though, giving Oregon our spot will never go away. I put that on Jenn

All the money wanted Oregon anointed as champions. Then coincidentally it happened.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    A
    I mean, what can we complain about...

-JDon’s fucktarded offense...
    -Bobby Gregs outstanding recruiting/Speshul teams work...
    -Boner posting skeleton pics on twatters...

Overall success in my book!!1!!1
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I still haven't watched the Stanford game but the product on the field that I did watch was consistent with the kind of malarkey going on in games all over. And I didn't see much difference from Petersen which is actually not a good thing.

I want to see a difference.

Let's hope we have spring ball and the kids work harder then ever this summer and we see what we have in a full season next fall

Quite honestly though, giving Oregon our spot will never go away. I put that on Jenn

Petersen was a better recruiter, rather easily.
    8 and 5

I'm giving Jimmy more than one year. The holes on the team this year are on the alleged great recruiter

Level up

10 more wins this year. 2 natties and counting. Conference champs every year

That's a run.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,984
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A
    All time Best 3 win season for the Huskies! What more can you ask for?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,943
    Standard Supporter
    C

B- for on the field performance, F for recruiting. I was generous and gave him a C grade overall. 10 wins next year and a top 15 2022 class or GTFO.

This. Really disappointed in how he didn't take recruiting seriously. Did fairly good on the field.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,721
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    C
    The season was a shitshow for almost every team in the country. Nobody played to anywhere near their expected level every week. For a brief time I thought UW might actually avoid that "trend" and sneak 5-6 wins in there. Then everyone would have forgotten what our eyes told us, that the team really wasn't very good, and UW would be rich, happy, and sitting on the league championship with the opportunity to go get blown out by a good team.

Not to be though. Jimmy gets a C for being part of the huge lump of shit teams that includes virtually everyone.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

The season was a shitshow for almost every team in the country. Nobody played to anywhere near their expected level every week. For a brief time I thought UW might actually avoid that "trend" and sneak 5-6 wins in there. Then everyone would have forgotten what our eyes told us, that the team really wasn't very good, and UW would be rich, happy, and sitting on the league championship with the opportunity to go get blown out by a good team.

Not to be though. Jimmy gets a C for being part of the huge lump of shit teams that includes virtually everyone.

Almost