Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We are beating Oregon next year

13»

Comments

• Options
    BroadcastingDawgBroadcastingDawg Member Posts: 1,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Duh. Next year we should be really good**

**depending on John Don FS and the Huard/Morris situation

I won’t count on it until it happens. I’m not worried about Morris/Huard tho. Whoever starts should be good.
    In theory we should be really good. We’ll have quality depth and high end at almost every position. The offense should average 42+ but they won’t. We should be a 11-1 or 12-0 type team but we’ll go 9-3 or 10-2.
    My hopeful depth chart:
    Luciano over Curne? Why would that reverse next season? Jones over Odunze is also interesting, amazing Stanford catch aside. I've seen nothing from Heimuli yet, but I've seen Tuputala do some good things.

Hell, I'll put Rosengarten there over both of them. Curne got his ass absolutely handed to him in the Stanford game. He's easily our worst OL IMO. Luciano just has a lot of experience and they typically go with age on the OL.

Jones gets a lot of hate here and I'm not exactly sure why. He's been our only real down the field threat and it's not like he's dealing with the best arms at QB... it would help most of our wideouts out if Morris had any ability to throw quality balls with some length to em. He's had a couple ez TD's totally fucked by Morris. And it's not like he's going to lose his starting job as a senior.

Heimuli is projection alone. He did have 5 tackles in that horrific garbage time performance for the Dawgs against AZ... and the points were hardly on him (Julius Irvin sucks balls). But I've just always been a fan... to me he's the most athletic guy they've got with the highest ceiling in a sea of "what the fuck are we doing at this position" that is occupied by Sirmon. He was a big, big get to me and it's a crime that he or Calvert haven't gotten some opportunities.
    This is an awful take. Although he didn’t have his best game against Stanford. Stop being a prisoner of the moment.
    Play your best talent.

Are you convinced Curne has what to it takes to anchor the right side of this line after that ass whooping?

I want consistent players that aren't going to cost us drives/games. Curne's play against Stanford was a catalyst for an offensive collapse. He was a human turnstile out there.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Duh. Next year we should be really good**

**depending on John Don FS and the Huard/Morris situation

I won’t count on it until it happens. I’m not worried about Morris/Huard tho. Whoever starts should be good.
    In theory we should be really good. We’ll have quality depth and high end at almost every position. The offense should average 42+ but they won’t. We should be a 11-1 or 12-0 type team but we’ll go 9-3 or 10-2.
    My hopeful depth chart:
    Luciano over Curne? Why would that reverse next season? Jones over Odunze is also interesting, amazing Stanford catch aside. I've seen nothing from Heimuli yet, but I've seen Tuputala do some good things.

Hell, I'll put Rosengarten there over both of them. Curne got his ass absolutely handed to him in the Stanford game. He's easily our worst OL IMO. Luciano just has a lot of experience and they typically go with age on the OL.

Jones gets a lot of hate here and I'm not exactly sure why. He's been our only real down the field threat and it's not like he's dealing with the best arms at QB... it would help most of our wideouts out if Morris had any ability to throw quality balls with some length to em. He's had a couple ez TD's totally fucked by Morris. And it's not like he's going to lose his starting job as a senior.

Heimuli is projection alone. He did have 5 tackles in that horrific garbage time performance for the Dawgs against AZ... and the points were hardly on him (Julius Irvin sucks balls). But I've just always been a fan... to me he's the most athletic guy they've got with the highest ceiling in a sea of "what the fuck are we doing at this position" that is occupied by Sirmon. He was a big, big get to me and it's a crime that he or Calvert haven't gotten some opportunities.
    This is an awful take. Although he didn’t have his best game against Stanford. Stop being a prisoner of the moment.
    Play your best talent.

Are you convinced Curne has what to it takes to anchor the right side of this line after that ass whooping?

I want consistent players that aren't going to cost us drives/games. Curne's play against Stanford was a catalyst for an offensive collapse. He was a human turnstile out there.
    Constantly running lead dive into a stacked box was the main issue. Stop it.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

TommySQC said:

Just fucking stop.

UW shouldn't count on dick.

Some of you are taking this way too seriously.

Hth

New Bored motto?