Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Was this attempt at a season worth it?

124»

Comments

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,690 Founders Club
    edited December 2020
    No

Shit season, shit management by Jimmy. How do your "kids" end up infested with the fucking virus when you are about to play for a championship?

Way to go dipshit coaches and players at UW. For some reason Oregon, USC, etc. are still around and UW isn't.

Bitch culture.

My dude you think the kids aren't out there fornicating with their girlfriends during this entire season? That's why this whole exercise was so silly.

They couldn't bubble them like the NBA. And if 1 OL getting the vid from his girlfriend can prevent playing for the Championship then what the fuck are we really doing here?

It's a god damned miracle we even got in 4 games with the rules in place.
    I'm on Message Board Genius today, you're not. I don't owe anything to anybody.
    Listen pal, when I was on MBGs for publicly stating how much I loved watching men swing their giant dicks around, you didn’t see me brag about it. Show a little humility when you’ve reached the top.

I’ve been payin attention an i think this is my favorite post of the year... JMO

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,436 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

You’re telling me that half of the people here did not find the beat down of Arizona and subsequent taunting and calling out of BYU as worth it!? More fun than anything since 2016.

It’s fucking retarded to pretend like no games are better than none, especially if you follow recruiting and know who all the players on the team are.
    Ty>>sark

Especially when you sink the program anyway.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Yes
    LIPO. Holy shit.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Yes
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

You’re telling me that half of the people here did not find the beat down of Arizona and subsequent taunting and calling out of BYU as worth it!? More fun than anything since 2016.

Doubling down on this. What a disappointment, you miserable fucks.
    I agree, it's just hard to remember any of that given the complete cluster of the last two weeks.

Butt not playing would have been worse.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

I agree, it's just hard to remember any of that given the complete cluster of the last two weeks.

With the spring FCS conferences still pending, the P12 has made the worst choice and I have a hard tim getting past that.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,502 Founders Club

Yes...UW and Pac-12 have AIDS...no surprise there, but it’s insane to think everything should completely shut down because of Covid.

Probably accelerated the separation between the 4 main conferences and the PAC 12 by a few years as well...guessing the comparison of the next TV contracts is going to be brutal.

Absolutely
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,994
    Yes
    Yeah, why not. Fuck else was I supposed to do? Watch the NFL?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,008
    No
    It was worth it for Oregon, Oregon St(Smith has them trending up), and Arizona(they were able to Chuck Sumlin)

Not sure about anyone else...
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    No

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

With the spring FCS conferences still pending, the P12 has made the worst choice and I have a hard tim getting past that.
    They always make the worst possible choice. Its really incredible.

I'm sure they felt morally superior though.