Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Former Cuomo adviser accuses governor of sexual harassment

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
Don’t expect the #MeToo harpies to push this claim. She’ll get the Tara Reade treatment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-york-elections-government/ny-lindsey-boylan-andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment-accusation-20201213-3upbfp7gszag7bhyfjeoo5gkgq-story.html?outputType=amp

A former adviser to Gov. Cuomo accused him of sexually harassing her “for years.”
Lindsey Boylan, who is running for Manhattan borough president, made the bombshell accusation via Twitter on Sunday.

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years,” she wrote. “Many saw it, and watched. I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    Of course, who knows. But to the extent we all look at given personalities and profiles and try to make guesses, if I had to guess I'd be inclined to believe her. Cuomo has always come across to me a little on the narcissistic side of the personality spectrum (as does his brother), and this woman, whatever else anyone thinks of her politics, comes across as believable.

For all I know, she may be a psychotic bitch and this may be entirely made up for some other slight or offense she has suffered.

But I do take note of the fact that this doesn't appear to be politically motivated since they seem to share the same general political views.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    believe all women
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Don’t expect the #MeToo harpies to push this claim. She’ll get the Tara Reade treatment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/new-york-elections-government/ny-lindsey-boylan-andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment-accusation-20201213-3upbfp7gszag7bhyfjeoo5gkgq-story.html?outputType=amp

A former adviser to Gov. Cuomo accused him of sexually harassing her “for years.”
    Lindsey Boylan, who is running for Manhattan borough president, made the bombshell accusation via Twitter on Sunday.

“Yes, @NYGovCuomo sexually harassed me for years,” she wrote. “Many saw it, and watched. I could never anticipate what to expect: would I be grilled on my work (which was very good) or harassed about my looks. Or would it be both in the same conversation? This was the way for years.

I am going to go out on a limb, Northwest, and predict that this woman will be ignored by the "woke" rats. I don't even think she will garner a description of "dragging a dollar bill through a trailer park" from the left.

Prolly wood.

There are better pictures. Go to her twitter. I def. wood.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    According to the new feminism "your looking nice today" is the moral equivalent of rape. This isn't vaginal penetration which is alleged against Biden. The MSM didn't give a phuck about that. When a strong feminist woman complains about sexual harassment for years then you know that "strong" isn't the proper adjective.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    I know the point of this thread is to call out liberal hypocrisy in sexual assault claims, but the people making the arguments are so fun to read.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    MelloDawg said:

I know the point of this thread is to call out liberal hypocrisy in sexual assault claims, but the people making the arguments are so fun to read.

The point of this thread is to inform people that Cuomo has an accuser. The dumbasses who watch only CNN and MSNBC will never hear of it.

According to the new feminism "your looking nice today" is the moral equivalent of rape. This isn't vaginal penetration which is alleged against Biden. The MSM didn't give a phuck about that. When a strong feminist woman complains about sexual harassment for years then you know that "strong" isn't the proper adjective.

Not sure you're going to find a lot of feminists who agree with this take.
    edited December 2020

MelloDawg said:

The point of this thread is to inform people that Cuomo has an accuser. The dumbasses who watch only CNN and MSNBC will never hear of it.
    Well, among others, it's been picked up in Newsweek, NBC News, Huffpost and the NY Times:

And it's a liberal nobody accusing a luminary in liberal circles who has big political aspirations. Not sure anybody is protecting anybody.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

MelloDawg said:

Well, among others, it's been picked up in Newsweek, NBC News, Huffpost and the NY Times:

And it's a liberal nobody accusing a luminary in liberal circles who has big political aspirations. Not sure anybody is protecting anybody.
    Cuomo must have asked for a raise from the Chinese Overlords.

He's toast.

MelloDawg said:

He's toast.

My only point is that big media conspiracy could use a break once in a while. Cuomo is a darling of the left and no doubt "they" were hatching big plans for him well beyond AG.

NYT apparently didn't get the memo.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

believe all women

Unless they are accusing a Rat. Then they are dirty rotten whores who shouldn't be believed.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter

Not sure you're going to find a lot of feminists who agree with this take.
    Uh Camille Paglia and then who? I'm talking professional feminists not feminists like my wife who just wants women to have an even shot and not be subject to real harassment. Boylan is free to tell us exactly what she is talking about but so far I'm getting "you look nice today". I agree that they are on this case with Cuomo. It sounds like you agree that they pretty much ignored the Biden case.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    The BernieBro progressives weren’t a fan of Dr Kevorkian potentially being AG (anyone think he wants to deal with NY’s budget next year is nuts...he will jump to any Biden position he can in a minute).

She’s a BernieBro. She effectively killed any hope he had. Welcome to Banana Republic politics.

MelloDawg said:

He's toast.

My only point is that big media conspiracy could use a break once in a while. Cuomo is a darling of the left and no doubt "they" were hatching big plans for him well beyond AG.

NYT apparently didn't get the memo.
    NYY can say they reported it. Now the character assassination on the accuser begins. NYT was the one who “debunked” Tara Reade’s claims. How? Because they said so. Easy as that for Leftist Propaganda.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

MelloDawg said:

Tara Reade didn't come across as credible, though the MSM blackout was a horrible look nonetheless. Boylen OTOH is pretty damn credible, and the media is rightly running with it.
    edited December 2020

MelloDawg said:

Tara Reade didn't come across as credible, though the MSM blackout was a horrible look nonetheless. Boylen OTOH is pretty damn credible, and the media is rightly running with it.
    How did Blasey-Ford and the other two skanks against Kavanaugh gain credibility? At least Reade can put herself in the same room as Biden, something Female Garth couldn’t do with Kavanaugh. They never even met each other yet Rats gave her a Senate hearing. Plus, AvenattI’s Skank said Kavanaugh was running a rape gang and the Leftist media went with it and reported it.

Fuck off with the credibility nonsense. Your side decides who is credible.
    MelloDawg said:

Sexual harassment is so fun right?

Where are the Hollywood rats and their Me Too microphones? Time to dig up his high school yearbook don't ya think?

MelloDawg said:

How did Blasey-Ford and the other two skanks against Kavanaugh credible? At least Reade can put herself in the same room as Biden, something Female Garth couldn’t do with Kavanaugh. They never even met each other yet Rats gave her a Senate hearing.

Fuck off with the credibility nonsense.

MelloDawg said:

How did Blasey-Ford and the other two skanks against Kavanaugh credible? At least Reade can put herself in the same room as Biden, something Female Garth couldn’t do with Kavanaugh. They never even met each other yet Rats gave her a Senate hearing.

Fuck off with the credibility nonsense.
    I saw both men and women wearing "grab them right by the p_____" t-shirts. Celebrities threw fits, the rat media was non-stop. Biden grabs her by the p_____ and the hit job starts without a word from the Me Too movement. Sure, it is clear hypocrisy but what is worse is the devotion to their politics no matter who gets destroyed. Unfortunately for the women accusing those on the left, they are destroyed even if they are a democrat. Its politics over everything.