Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pac-12 Bowl Line-up for 2020

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
Fiesta
Alamo
Armed Forces
Independence

That's it.

Comments

• KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337

Fiesta
    Alamo
    Armed Forces
    Independence

That's it.

Under regular circumstances it should never be more than that anyway.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,607 Swaye's Wigwam

Prediction: its announced this evening that UW cannot play in the ccg and UW opts out of its bowl game to play the coog instead

Then I pull my 500 grand donation
    You're so full of shit, Race. I just spent all morning on Ask Jeeves, and there's no way you could be making $500K donations to the Husky program. You'd have had to have gotten into gold doubloons when they were trading at 12 pieces o' eight and gotten out at 110. That would have been about 1718, and then only 300 years later you're already trading donations and sexual favors for insider program information?

We weren't born yesterday, Race. Fuck off and leave this board to the REAL program insiders in the commit chat.
    Youre spending a weird amount of energy defending a bullshit claim.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,475 Swaye's Wigwam
    Just realized Jimmy Lake could lose a shitty ccg and beat a G5 opponent in the Alamo and have accomplished more than Petermen did in six years.