Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337
    I like my Dwags in this one
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,601

Id be shocked if UW plays.

The Dwag's i know will promptly bow out to give oregon maximum practice time and follow up with a kindly worded email from jen titties to rob mullens congratulating the ducks on their "hard fought" season and wishing them the best of luck. Rob will reciprocate by publicly shitting on UW for the second time this week and everyone will go on their marry way. the end.

What was the first time?
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,368
    WarFuckingEagle.gif
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think the oline should play both sides of the ball anyways
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,623
    So now, everyone cares about the season so much they’d rather get their heads kicked in prime time in HD instead of letting Oregon just lose by 17.

I’m always right.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,475 Swaye's Wigwam

So now, everyone cares about the season so much they’d rather get their heads kicked in prime time in HD instead of letting Oregon just lose by 17.

I’m always right.

Wouldn't give a fuck if the ccg was canceled. Will give af if these idiots hand Oregon the ccg like a bunch of cucks.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    The once proud huskies. Giving up and letting oregon stand in for them.

Sad!!
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,623

I’m always right.

Wouldn't give a fuck if the ccg was canceled. Will give af if these idiots hand Oregon the ccg like a bunch of cucks.
    I wish I could believe you.

2 years from now when we’re arguing over who has the worse coach we’re not doubt going to hear about how “Jimmy won the league in his first season!!!”

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

I’m always right.

I wish I could believe you.

2 years from now when we’re arguing over who has the worse coach we’re not doubt going to hear about how “Jimmy won the league in his first season!!!”

http://firejimmy.com
    http://firejimmy.today
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,792
    I could give a shit if anyone downvoted any of my posts. But WTF would you downvote this one? You want Oregon to play in the championship?