Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TBS update

2»

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

Passion said:

The family did not want it to come out this way, but it is being reported Jomon Dotson has given his verbal to Pete.

http://washington.scout.com/a.z?s=147&p=8&c=1&nid=6571075

Isn't Demorio Richard the higher priority?
    I miss Biggus Dickus. If he was still around, I would have known if this was making fun of something useless Ektard said.
    No, ektard said, "Dotson might be better than Richard, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't. Either way it will be interesting."
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

The family did not want it to come out this way, but it is being reported Jomon Dotson has given his verbal to Pete.

I miss Biggus Dickus. If he was still around, I would have known if this was making fun of something useless Ektard said.
    No, ektard said, "Dotson might be better than Richard, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't. Either way it will be interesting."
    Clean it up out here. The staff's parents read this stuff.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    In Ektard's recruiting blog 2 days ago he said UW's chances were "very low". In the bag.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Ahhhh...you know, it's funny, I haven't been there in years, and yet this is the same shit he said back then. Sandusky speak that means nothing, yet provides him some plausible out in almost every case...except for his now infamous "Baker is 100 percent to Oregon and I would stake my sniffly kids life on it..."

That place is comedy gold....for fags.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Ahhhh...you know, it's funny, I haven't been there in years, and yet this is the same shit he said back then. Sandusky speak that means nothing, yet provides him some plausible out in almost every case...except for his now infamous "Baker is 100 percent to Oregon and I would stake my sniffly kids life on it..."

It has been great to see Doogman put themselves in a corner lately on bold statements and every single time they are wrong.

Eklund first says it's down to only UW and UCLA for Baker then he commits to Oregon. Instead of giving hope and sticking to his original thought he goes and says he knows Baker and there is no way he decommits.

Just pure comedy right there. Much like Kim saying he'd bet his house that Nussmeirer is the next head coach. Nuss isn't even good enough to be an OC at Bama but supposedly he's a better fit for UW as HC than Petersen? And we have the agenda?!!

Fuck you Kim as always.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

It has been great to see Doogman put themselves in a corner lately on bold statements and every single time they are wrong.

Eklund first says it's down to only UW and UCLA for Baker then he commits to Oregon. Instead of giving hope and sticking to his original thought he goes and says he knows Baker and there is no way he decommits.

Just pure comedy right there. Much like Kim saying he'd bet his house that Nussmeirer is the next head coach. Nuss isn't even good enough to be an OC at Bama but supposedly he's a better fit for UW as HC than Petersen? And we have the agenda?!!

Fuck you Kim as always.
    Do you ever wonder what that creepy midget fuck thinks when he is reading everything over here? Wonder if he realizes he is a pathetic tool, and ponders the Aurora bridge, or thinks we are classless losers with nothing better to do than make fun of him and his useless fat ass sidekick?

In either case, he would be right. I love America.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I never fault a kid for picking UW over Yale

Speaking of Yale Damone, He didn't like his film. I hate that dumbass as much as kim
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Fuck you Kim as always.
    Do you ever wonder what that creepy midget fuck thinks when he is reading everything over here? Wonder if he realizes he is a pathetic tool, and ponders the Aurora bridge, or thinks we are classless losers with nothing better to do than make fun of him and his useless fat ass sidekick?

Deep down inside Kim knows he is fucking up and when reading this I bet it eats at him that so many people are holding him accountable. You know he fucking hates BiggusDickus blog since he screenshots everything so he can't pull the whole "Show me where I said that" knowing damn well that he deleted the thread already.

This all falls on Kim every poster in here should be over at Doogman along with all those idiot Doogs. They'd be a powerhouse right now but he has no sense of vision and long term growth at all. He kicked out any poster with any sense of humor, thought, capable of critical thinking and aren't total fucking sheep. Now he is left with fucktards like Krisvashon and Section14AFS who provide fucking nothing.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Fuck you Kim as always.

Deep down inside Kim knows he is fucking up and when reading this I bet it eats at him that so many people are holding him accountable. You know he fucking hates BiggusDickus blog since he screenshots everything so he can't pull the whole "Show me where I said that" knowing damn well that he deleted the thread already.

This all falls on Kim every poster in here should be over at Doogman along with all those idiot Doogs. They'd be a powerhouse right now but he has no sense of vision and long term growth at all. He kicked out any poster with any sense of humor, thought, capable of critical thinking and aren't total fucking sheep. Now he is left with fucktards like Krisvashon and Section14AFS who provide fucking nothing.
    YRYK. If he wasn't such a fucking imbecile, I (and almost everyone else around here) would still be shelling out our 10.95 per and loving it. That place was fantastic years ago. But, he has reduced it to a steaming pile of shit.

Remember New Coke? At least Coke was smart enough to 86 that bullshit when it was clear it was a fuck up. Kim sticks with his stupid decisions until the bitter end.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Fuck you Kim as always.

Now he is left with fucktards like Krisvashon and Section14AFS who provide fucking nothing.

And Section 14 is turning on him. That's when you know its lighter fluid/match time.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BayDawg said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Fuck you Kim as always.

Now he is left with fucktards like Krisvashon and Section14AFS who provide fucking nothing.

And Section 14 is turning on him. That's when you know its lighter fluid/match time.
    If he can't keep SF14FS and KrisVashonFS in line, the game is fucking O-V-E-R.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    Standard Supporter
    Haven't heard much from Aaaaaandy after his comments on Petersen's gestapo
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    When Pete swaps Budda... Andy should delete his handle, change it to Kim's Biotch
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Fuck you Kim as always.

Dawgman has been going since 1997. I think the know what their doing. They don't make business decisions out of spite. Page views and traffic mean very little these days.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    That's an OKG

“It wasn’t for me, I think,” Baker said of Oregon. “I was just thinking about straight up football at Oregon. I wasn’t really thinking about anything else. I also thought I don’t think I could live in Eugene for four years.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

What's up with the DT from Bellevue?

What's up with the 3-star safety in Pasco that everybody in the country seems to want including some SEC schools? UW reportedly hasn't even offered. It can't be academics if the report that Navy is recruiting the kid is true.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Passion said:

Fuck you Kim as always.

Dawgman has nothing going for it. Last year, their nightly chats had over 200 posters in them. Some nights had 300 or 400. You couldn't even keep up because so many people were adding their two cents. This year, I haven't seen it reach more than 110, although I have only looked a few times.

When Kim said it was a bad year, he wasn't lying. There's not more than three or four even decent posters. Everyone else is either lame, boring, and generic, or a fucking retard like Krisvashon and 14A.

There is no analysis, absolutely no humor, are wrong about everything, and now their "off the record" bullshit about players smoking weed, or who is gay ended when Sark left. It's a sinking ship.

so you're saying 2013 wasn't special?
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

so you're saying 2013 wasn't special?

If you can't see Kim going down in flames as special then I can't help you.