Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Proving fraud is hard...

GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209
Was their fraud this election? Yes was there enough to flip the election? If you consider ballot harvesting fraud, then yes. Sadly the GOP didn't fight the possible fraud potential with mail in voting before hand hard enough. That is where it was won or lost, not now and they better be careful or they will be ballot harvested out of the Senate too.

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Lets be clear about one, incontrovertible truth. It doesn't matter if you are a rat or a Rep election official, you are never going to admit that your process was flawed. Its self preservation. Compare this to congress voting in term limits. Its never going to happen either. Its all about self preservation.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

We'll hear the same crybaby shit from the losers 4 years from now, too.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Like we've heard from you for the last 4 years?

Take Heart: Nobody cries louder or more than you, FishFucker.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

I haven't seen a documented case of @dflea disputing the 2016 results. If you want to bemoan the 81m Biden voters for being leftist enabling dipshits, then have at it. But whining about the refs makes you a fucking loser. Don't be a fucking loser.
    edited December 2020

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Sure, liar.

Go ahead and search the archives. Let me know how it goes.

You're thinking of the pussy hat people. You know, the ones just like you on the other side of the aisle.

You going to hit the hipster bar again today? We could use some new intel about what they're cooking up now that Biden is the President-elect.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Sure, liar.

You're thinking of the pussy hat people. You know, the ones just like you on the other side of the aisle.

You going to hit the hipster bar again today? We could use some new intel about what they're cooking up now that Biden is the President-elect.
    Funny thing, lazy-ass: There are no pussy hat people on the Right. Only wanting Lefty Losers like yourself could come up with an idea that lame and stupid.

There should be a slut-walk or me-too event near you soon. Maybe you can get lucky with a fat ugly unwanted lefty of no specific gender next time you're milling around with your people near the docks. This might be your best last chance.

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

I haven't seen a documented case of @dflea disputing the 2016 results. If you want to bemoan the 81m Biden voters for being leftist enabling dipshits, then have at it. But whining about the refs makes you a fucking loser. Don't be a fucking loser.

Let's see the screenshot where I whined about the Refs.

Why do you Lefties lie so often and so much? Because your dads are all gay?

dflea said:

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Sure, liar.

Funny thing, lazy-ass: There are no pussy hat people on the Right. Only wanting Lefty Losers like yourself could come up with an idea that lame and stupid.

There should be a slut-walk or me-too event near you soon. Maybe you can get lucky with a fat ugly unwanted lefty of no specific gender next time you're milling around with your people near the docks. This might be your best last chance.
    It's too easy to tell when you're triggered. The bad, forced insults are a dead giveaway. You're not @Bendintheriver levels of hopeless, so be better.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Sure, liar.

That was a decent attempt to distract from what a fucking liar you are. It didn't work on me though.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Was their fraud this election? Yes was there enough to flip the election? If you consider ballot harvesting fraud, then yes. Sadly the GOP didn't fight the possible fraud potential with mail in voting before hand hard enough. That is where it was won or lost, not now and they better be careful or they will be ballot harvested out of the Senate too.

They fought as hard as they could. When the state courts, like in Pennsylvania are in on the take and the US Supreme Court says it okay if the Pennsylvania Supreme Court over rules the state legislature to make up new voting rules then from a peaceful standpoint, there isn't anything left.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Sure, liar.

It's too easy to tell when you're triggered. The bad, forced insults are a dead giveaway. You're not @Bendintheriver levels of hopeless, so be better.
    2nd Request: Screenshot?
    3rd Request for that screenshot, @GreenRiverGatorz? Hello................

Where'd you run off to, Little Bitch?

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Hi there - I never accused you of whining about the refs. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't, I really don't give a shit.

This is all about @Bendintheriver and his fellow ducktards incessantly crying and being drippy cunts about Don's defeat. Go ahead and hitch your wagon to them if you want, but I'd caution against it.

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Hi there - I never accused you of whining about the refs. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't, I really don't give a shit.

This is all about @Bendintheriver and his fellow ducktards incessantly crying and being drippy cunts about Don's defeat. Go ahead and hitch your wagon to them if you want, but I'd caution against it.
    I don't hitch my wagon to anyone. That's the difference between you and me, follower.

TurdEater

Struggling

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

I don't hitch my wagon to anyone. That's the difference between you and me, follower.
    This is the thanks I get for my free words of caution?

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

Wow. That was easy.

Fuck Off, GRG. You're so triggered and feminine you can't even recall what you wrote 10 minutes after you wrote it.

Sadly, you're just not very good at this.

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

You lie about everything, don't you?
    dflea said:

TurdEater

Struggling
    "Mueller's gonna stack 'em like cordwood and the big fish are next." - @dflea, 2018.

Fucking Golden
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Refs!!

Kraken!!

Stop the steal!!

Banana republic!!!1

lol

You lie about everything, don't you?
    YBE