Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I thought it was all just a smear campaign?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
Joe claimed that entire Hunter Biden laptop story was just a smear campaign and Russian disinformation. Does anyone in the press now have the fucking gall to ask him why he lied and about it?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Serious question. How is our current media climate any different from the state run media back in the days of the old Soviet Union? Does anyone else recall two months ago when nearly our entire MSM embargoed the Hunter Biden laptop story and Twitter and Facebook took down the accounts of the White House press secretary and the NYPost for even talking about the laptop?

You can stick a fucking fork in this country.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    We don't have a media. I was on the road yesterday so I tuned into some Rush where he was talking about pre Rush, FOX, and the internet people just assumed what they saw at 6PM every night was objective news.

When the right wing media and opinion exploded Walter Cronkite became Dan Rather lying to help Gore get elected and the mask came off

Rush takes full responsibility for this. Might as well he gets blamed

Obama was obsessed with Rush and FOX despite the non media sucking his dick every day

This is how you lose a republic

It dies in corruption of the media
    Think about it, in the middle of a political campaign for President, 3 weeks before the election, the son of the Rat party nominee is shown to have been engaging in some very shady business dealings with our biggest foreign threat.

There is pretty good evidence that the candidate himself has profited from his son's business dealings and their is a former Naval Officer, who has documentation supporting his claims and is willing to go on the record with his allegations and the media shows absolutely zero interest in the story. But worse than that, they run with the campaign's fact free denials that it's all "Russian disinformation" and a smear campaign and the candidate is then never asked a question again about these charges.

What the fuck has happened to the country? It's true, everything the left controls turns to shit.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    And the corruption of the citizenry. Look at the dazzler. He actually knows what the facts are - he just doesn't like them so he just lies. I can't imagine not caring about the truth. I can't imagine being intellectually and morally embarrassed on a daily basis on a political message board and still feeling you are doing God's work by lying.

And the corruption of the citizenry. Look at the dazzler. He actually knows what the facts are - he just doesn't like them so he just lies. I can't imagine not caring about the truth. I can't imagine being intellectually and morally embarrassed on a daily basis on a political message board and still feeling you are doing God's work by lying.

They are fighting literal Hitler. Any actions you take no matter how dishonest or unethical they might be are okay when you're fighting literal Hitler.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Now the Rat Media spin is none of the investigation has to do with the laptop they’ve had for a year. Riiiggghhhttt

Now the Rat Media spin is none of the investigation has to do with the laptop they’ve had for a year. Riiiggghhhttt

Anyone else recall Adam Schiff claiming that the Hunter Biden laptop story was all Russian disinformation and that Giuliani was acting as a Russian agent spreading this story? Of course the media ran with that fact free smear and now will make no effort to ask Schiff why he lied to them.

Is there a single Rat party Pol in a position of authority that has even an ounce of integrity? Hell say what you will about the GOP but you had Republicans who supported an investigation into the allegations about Russian collusion. Is there a single Rat calling for an investigation into Hunter Biden?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter

We don't have a media. I was on the road yesterday so I tuned into some Rush where he was talking about pre Rush, FOX, and the internet people just assumed what they saw at 6PM every night was objective news.

When the right wing media and opinion exploded Walter Cronkite became Dan Rather lying to help Gore get elected and the mask came off

Rush takes full responsibility for this. Might as well he gets blamed

Obama was obsessed with Rush and FOX despite the non media sucking his dick every day

This is how you lose a republic

It dies in corruption of the media

Publius weeps.