Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogles Oregon Game Week Preview

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,606 Swaye's Wigwam
    Printing the "We Beat Beavers" shirts now
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

Printing the "We Beat Beavers" shirts now

Huskies only won the North BECAUSE OF TWO BAD SPOTS

Getting this out here now
    Eh. I personally don’t give a fuck about the result of the UW-Beavlet game. Even if the call had changed the outcome that game, but everything else was the same, I would be in a position of having to hope Stanford beats Oregon State this week. Or, more likely, reading about Oregon State players getting the Covid this week.

My only offense at that is not related to outcome, just the general shit sandwich with a side of shit fries that Pac-12 refs serve for every game. Oregon State has no room to complain about reffing considering what happened in their game against Oregon.

My (emotion to be named later) is aimed more at Oregon for not getting a fucking first down against Oregon State to end the game. Or three fourth down penalties on one 10 minute drive, or fumbling not once but two fucking times in Cal territory in the fourth quarter. If I did have to pick a ref play to be mad at - it would be this fourth down beauty that perfectly shows why CB recruits say the reffing in the Pac-12 sucks: