Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not sure if anyone has seen this so I’ll post it

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Does Wheaton have a kid who plays DB?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Does Wheaton have a kid who plays DB?

I hear he’s as good as Budda Baker if he does.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    You know, it doesn't get a lot of attention, but the only thing worse than Huard's pass was both his and the big Bobcat's attempt to tackle him in the open field.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You know, it doesn't get a lot of attention, but the only thing worse than Huard's pass was both his and the big Bobcat's attempt to tackle him in the open field.

Nah, the game was over either way when he picked it, UW's only minor chance at that point was to cause a fumble. Tackling him would have been even worse than letting him score.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2020
    dnc said:

Nah, the game was over either way when he picked it, UW's only minor chance at that point was to cause a fumble. Tackling him would have been even worse than letting him score.
    Embarrassing effert IMO. Kickers even usually will bring a guy down who's straightlining at full speed by even touching his shoes. We've? seen it a million tims. That little cut he made completely fucked up my Big Bobcat and it seemed like Huard showed up just to wach, fully expecting 85 to get it done, and then proceeded to bid him farewell as he whizzed on by.

I'm right on this one dnc. Don't try to bully me out of my feelings. Don't cop my agency bro.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I toss and turn all night knowing that Dante Pettis set the record against Willie taggart and Braxton burmeister in a 38-3 win
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    How long ago was that? Looks like I’m watching through stained glass
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

I toss and turn all night knowing that Dante Pettis set the record against Willie taggart and Braxton burmeister in a 38-3 win

People forget that UW was on probation in 1994 so it just didn't matter that Kenny Wheaton scored on Lambo
    Nice return but unlike the Wheaton pick, football wasn’t invented with the Pettis return.
    HuskyJW said:

How long ago was that? Looks like I’m watching through stained glass

It’s after UDub’s half-natty. You can tell because they aren’t wearing leather helmets.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nice return but unlike the Wheaton pick, football wasn’t invented with the Pettis return.
    In keeping with 2020 we are now comparing how much we don't care about this game

I would say that 70-21 would be the re invention if there is one but the return and winning 2 in a row was nice

When Gilby knee capped the ducks at Husky Stadium the series since 1994 stood at 5-4 Oregon and UW had won two straight at 84-24 combined

And then the Duckade

You never know
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

ntxduck said:

In keeping with 2020 we are now comparing how much we don't care about this game

I would say that 70-21 would be the re invention if there is one but the return and winning 2 in a row was nice

When Gilby knee capped the ducks at Husky Stadium the series since 1994 stood at 5-4 Oregon and UW had won two straight at 84-24 combined

And then the Duckade

You never know
    Reggie Williams in Autzen was 1000x more painful as a duck fan than 2016 or 2017.
    That is possibly my favorite away game ever. It lacked any real significance other than the game itself but it was a party during and after. Did shots with @YellowSnow and Stan Emptermann in a RV

Danced on the 0

And Dan Fouts did the color from Phil's new luxury box
    It will never be topped so long as I’m a Husky fan. Dancing on the zero was the classiest moment of my life.
    It's shit like this that makes me wish Chipper would have kept his foot on the gas for an entire game against you guys. Score 100. Dancing on the O is unacceptable. What are you going to do next, disrespect the tunnel?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

And then the Duckade

You never know
    Reggie Williams in Autzen was 1000x more painful as a duck fan than 2016 or 2017.
    That is possibly my favorite away game ever. It lacked any real significance other than the game itself but it was a party during and after. Did shots with @YellowSnow and Stan Emptermann in a RV

Danced on the 0

It will never be topped so long as I’m a Husky fan. Dancing on the zero was the classiest moment of my life.
    It's shit like this that makes me wish Chipper would have kept his foot on the gas for an entire game against you guys. Score 100. Dancing on the O is unacceptable. What are you going to do next, disrespect the tunnel?
    I figured that if there was anyone here who got that joke it'd be you, I wasn't even sure if you'd recall it.

"They disrespected our tunnel" was one of the earliest message board OUTRAGES that I can recall.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

And then the Duckade

You never know

Danced on the 0

I was only able to dance on the O cause all the Duck fans left after the 3rd quarter. They just let us do it and we were drunk and soon to be high. But we did jinx the series. 12-0 started 2 years later. I have to take that burden to my grave.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

ntxduck said:

And then the Duckade

You never know

Danced on the 0

I figured that if there was anyone here who got that joke it'd be you, I wasn't even sure if you'd recall it.

"They disrespected our tunnel" was one of the earliest message board OUTRAGES that I can recall.
    Yes it was. Right as the tide was turning. Back then Oregon players got excited over beating UW