Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker picks up the Chinese story

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    Tucker has been killing it. Both the republican and dem establishments hated Trump for putting America first and challenging the chicoms. They hated his term "China flu" more than they hated the chicoms for letting this man made virus escape their POS Wuhan lab. Just buried that story.
    Yesterday was Pearl Harbor Day. If the chicoms took out a couple of US aircraft carriers tomorrow and demanded Taiwan our establishment and their supporters couldn't fall over themselves fast enough to run up the white flag. LeBron would be pulling the rope so fast with Adam Silver screaming faster, faster.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,529 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

Tucker has been killing it. Both the republican and dem establishments hated Trump for putting America first and challenging the chicoms. They hated his term "China flu" more than they hated the chicoms for letting this man made virus escape their POS Wuhan lab. Just buried that story.

This segment should unite Americans but of course, it won't.
    It should have taxpayers storming the gates with pitchforks ala the French Revolution.

It is truly appalling. We all know politicians have cashed in for years as lobbyists and board members....but this is some fucking bullshit. Bought and paid for my a foreign enemy and then having them gloat about it. Fucking bullshit.

Yet, I'm quite certain the Dazzler and @AOGodwinComeLately will be quick to their overlord's defense.

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

jecornel said:

It should have taxpayers storming the gates with pitchforks ala the French Revolution.

It is truly appalling. We all know politicians have cashed in for years as lobbyists and board members....but this is some fucking bullshit. Bought and paid for my a foreign enemy and then having them gloat about it. Fucking bullshit.

Yet, I'm quite certain the Dazzler and @AOGodwinComeLately will be quick to their overlord's defense.

Some people prefer to only hold one side accountable
    hardhat said:

jecornel said:

By the way I took the comments from China's fixer, they have people on both sides of the aisle on the payroll.

Which is still more fucking bullshit.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

hardhat said:

jecornel said:

By the way I took the comments from China's fixer, they have people on both sides of the aisle on the payroll.

Agree

hardhat said:

jecornel said:

What was important is that Trump isn't one of them. Now, the have bought and paid for Slo Joe.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Fartwell is on the House Intel Committee. I wonder how much info he gives to his Chinese bosses.

Russia!!! This country is broken politically.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

The voter fraud guy with China ties has the most votes. China helped. Imagine that.
    SFGbob said:

Fartwell is on the House Intel Committee. I wonder how much info he gives to his Chinese bosses.

You have people from both parties who have sold this country out for money. Biden and his family are some of those people. We're truly fucked.
    But Joe isn't mean and orange so it's ok.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

You have people from both parties who have sold this country out for money. Biden and his family are some of those people. We're truly fucked.
    But Joe isn't mean and orange so it's ok.

No mean Tweets from Joe, he just tells black folks that Republicans want to put them back in chains, but he isn't mean and he never lies.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

China isn’t stupid, you have to buy off both sides to make it work.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    I’m going to believe this to be the case. Fartwell had a hangover fart on live TV as he was sweating and clearly on something.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2020
    jecornel said:

You should be united against the US Political Establishment, the CIA and other corrupted US institutions, rather than Beijing. There is nothing much you can do about China. China is not really the Enemy, and didn't create the fake CIA virus. The Enemy is encamped on US shores. United States continues to harbor war criminals like Bill Gates, Henry Kissinger, Anthony Fauci and others. Do something about it. Or suffer a foreign invasion.

The NWO Guidestones, which state that the World Population should be reduced to 500,000,000, are in Georgia, not Wuhan.
    Take the plank out of your own eye before attempting to remove the speck of dust from your brother's eye.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    OBK, Americans should be United to drain the swamp.