Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So proud of our team

2»

Comments

• DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Paul Allen now has two super bowls tying him with Sam Schulman for most appearances in the title round in Seattle. If they win he brings Seattle their second title ever in pro sports.

Let's hate him

Why do you hate the Seattle Storm?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,619 Swaye's Wigwam

Nice attempt. Thank god we don't still have the sonics. Imagine the border jumpers and Jenny cum lately's wearing KD'S jersey? Women are generally just worthless sports fans. Good for cooking, ass-fucking, and jumping on the cuntwagon of a winning team.

Just an opportunity to dress up, look cute, put sun blockers below their eyes, take pics and try to fit in with the guys. Ultimately the only fitting they get is right in the shit pit as punishment for losing. Oh, then the pain of 3 days of purging pow from the pooper. Welcome to football bitch. Meanwhile the man is in front of the TV, having already moved on to hoops.

Sorry, but I'm sick of the 12's, pissed off sick. Where were you soccer moms, rice eaters and border jumpers 3 years ago?

You're a racist and you like anal, we get it. Crispen things up fucktard
  • DeepPurpleDeepPurple Member Posts: 201
    Maybe this should go in a forum that isn't about husky football.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,817 Founders Club

Paul Allen now has two super bowls tying him with Sam Schulman for most appearances in the title round in Seattle. If they win he brings Seattle their second title ever in pro sports.

Let's hate him

Why do you hate the Seattle Storm?
    Rhetorical?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

I can't lie, I chuckled when Paul Allen held up the trophy, knowing AOG would get cunty about it.

Hey look, all I said was that the Seahawks are Paul Allen's team. There he is holding his trophy. That's all it is.