Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruitings going pretty well...

2»

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Bleens says more good news coming!!

He hints that its recruiting related, while I'm betting Wal-Mart is getting the diapers he likes back in stock.

Either way it'll be interesting, stay tuned!
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    Barney said:

Fuck this bord. Just as bad as Grinolds. he deletes stuff he doesn't agree with. Here the "group" just ridicules people into silence. Same shit-- control the conversation.

I've been silenced? Was it when they called me a racist that got me?

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,121
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Barney said:

Fuck this bord. Just as bad as Grinolds. he deletes stuff he doesn't agree with. Here the "group" just ridicules people into silence. Same shit-- control the conversation.

Thanks for outing yourself as a total sissy faggot. Go bleed once a month somewhere else Sally. FFS.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Barney said:

I like to be BarneyFuckingStupid and complain about groupthink without offering an alternative opinion.

I do that.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What was the question, Aub? Something about recruiting turned into another pissing match over board protocol. What is the Group saying.... fuck it?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Aubbie, we here at HH live in a LIPO world and we don't care about TBS or even getting excited while talking about how much of an impact Ivan's going to have on them.

Everyone here pretends that they don'tlike following recruiting, yet everyone here checks dawgman 10x a day for recruiting updates. TThat's a fact. Say whatever you want Aubs, I'd be interested in hearing from you, although I check dawgman 10x a day so I'm good. I'd never pay those fag s $10.95 /month but the buddy plan allows one to avoid that see!