Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm old enough to remember when we thought he wasn't utter shit.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Looks like it was for sexual assault.

Some real crazy doxxing going on on twatter so I won’t post it here but if you’re good at Twitter you can find it.

Pretty much anything goes on this site, but posting the name of his sexual assault accuser in a confidential email is... probably not the move.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    Swaye's Wigwam

Some real crazy doxxing going on on twatter so I won’t post it here but if you’re good at Twitter you can find it.

Pretty much anything goes on this site, but posting the name of his sexual assault accuser in a confidential email is... probably not the move.

Yep. Looks like it was released by one of the individuals.
  • Options
    What a fucking loser. Hats off to him though, this makes him so much more hateable than he already was.

And kudos to Hop, the AD and the Title IX compliance dept. Two credible allegations against him in a two-month span. And it took 10 months for anything to be done about it. Covid or not, Christ. Might as well go full SMU on this program. Nothing of value will be lost.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If he played when allegations were made that'd be a really bad look for AD, Jen, Hop, etc.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

If he played when allegations were made that'd be a really bad look for AD, Jen, Hop, etc.

Might give UW cause to fire hop without a buyout though...?
  • Options
    IceManLikeGervinIceManLikeGervin Member Posts: 331
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Comment

What a fucking loser. Hats off to him though, this makes him so much more hateable than he already was.

And kudos to Hop, the AD and the Title IX compliance dept. Two credible allegations against him in a two-month span. And it took 10 months for anything to be done about it. Covid or not, Christ. Might as well go full SMU on this program. Nothing of value will be lost.
    We live in a society that is so damn critical and quick to judge , (whether it's called cancel culture or me too), that public opinions override our Democratic rights and freedoms under the US Constitution.

One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. In other words, the prosecution must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, each essential element of the crime charged.

How do you know that the allegations are credible? Title IX has a lower burden of proof than in a Court of Law. The UW board investigating the allegations believed the two females word over Nahziah's denials. End of story.

If these two women were indeed raped why didn't they, haven't they call the police to report it? It seems to me that they could be laying the groundwork for a Civil Court lawsuit/trial and a potential payout from Nahziah.

Kudos to Hop? The first allegation was made last January and Hopkins continued to play Nahziah in games. A little bit hypocritical on your congratulations to Hopkins, Jen Cohen- are we not?

The certified fact is that we don't know what really happened only Nahziah and the two females involved know the truth.

• Options
    Tequilla said:

The first allegation was made last January...Nahziah played the entire season for the UW. Nahziah did play in games after the initial allegation was made.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@Miley_Cyrus "gets it"
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,487
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The stupidity with which he plays on the court makes me think he's also stupid off the court. Fair or not.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,109

Candidate for the Venoy Overton Memorial award?

Can't. Wasn't his cousin....allegedly.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Forced to give BJ's is what the twitter leaves indicate.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Forced to give BJ's is what the twitter leaves indicate.

Some dudes will do anything to get a head
  • Options

We live in a society that is so damn critical and quick to judge , (whether it's called cancel culture or me too), that public opinions override our Democratic rights and freedoms under the US Constitution.

One of the most sacred principles in the American criminal justice system, holding that a defendant is innocent until proven guilty. In other words, the prosecution must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, each essential element of the crime charged.

How do you know that the allegations are credible? Title IX has a lower burden of proof than in a Court of Law. The UW board investigating the allegations believed the two females word over Nahziah's denials. End of story.

If these two women were indeed raped why didn't they, haven't they call the police to report it? It seems to me that they could be laying the groundwork for a Civil Court lawsuit/trial and a potential payout from Nahziah.

Kudos to Hop? The first allegation was made last January and Hopkins continued to play Nahziah in games. A little bit hypocritical on your congratulations to Hopkins, Jen Cohen- are we not?

The certified fact is that we don't know what really happened only Nahziah and the two females involved know the truth.

The "kudos" to Hop was clearly sarcastic you illiterate fuck.
  • Options

Sarcasm over the internet is hard to comprehend just like your mother with my d!ck in her mouth...

Sarcasm over the internet is hard to comprehend just like your mother with my d!ck in her mouth... ;)