Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Happy anniversary to me

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Just saw that I’ve been on this site for 8 years as of today.

Many glorious things have happened in that tim.

We praise St Haden for his miraculous work in exorcising the demons of Sark and setting him on the path to recovery.

We thank Allah for delivering us Coach Petermen even though he never won a big game.

We became Washington 2.0 AKA Clemson of the West and by god, USC respects us. @creepycoug

In these 8 years, I’ve poasted over 15,000 tims (4,000 if you take out the “huhs?”, “GRUNDLE STOp” and thanking of Taft.)

Almost 1900 high quality poasts per month which is equal to my daily pre-breakfast nacho calorie intake. That works out to 5.2 poasts per day which is equal to the average number of gallons of nacho cheese sauce I consume between breakfast and pre-lunch.

It’s been a fun ride with many highs and a few lows. For example, I now weigh 451 pounds which is a new high for me.

Here’s to the next 8 years of thanking Taft,giving out chins like Oprah gives out cars, charging to maximum Doog, and blatant money grabs from Stalin.

Comments