Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

11 year-old kills self on classroom Zoom call

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,053 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

People of all ages are offing themselves over this fake virus. Time to resist.

Is anybody really this stupid?

I know two people that have died from it.

And I know two others that spent significant time in the hospital with it.

But yeah... it is fake... invented by all of the people that wanted to get rid of Trump... the whole world is in on the conspiracy.... even Barr.
    One, I don't believe a word you say. I know one dead dude, a drug addicted alcoholic who was a complete POS in 1980. Last time I saw him. Was surprised he didn't die of a drug overdose in the 80s. He was the very definition of underlying conditions. You live in a nursing home with your hairy balls? Probably next. I'd take care.
    Wow I knew there was some stupid fuckers in this world but never expected to find any THIS stupid that are fans of the UW.

Who knew.

I guess Dereck has been casting a wide net with his efforts to attract so many white nationalist dumbfucks here.
    Clueless cuck heard from.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,862 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

The best part is Boris presuming to know the cause of his distress.

The better part is I never said anything about his motivations, but we all know that won’t stop you from lying because that’s what you do. Link where I said his motivation for killing himself, Little Bitch.
    Ok. I know you’re dull and combine that with almost every post from you is in bad faith, but considering all of that it’s still obvious you’re strongly implying the lockdown contributed to the child committing suicide. Hence my comment about you politicizing suicide. And yes this is a political board and one expects politics to be discussed. But when you use the death of a child, even trying to throw your own child into the debate, it’s despicable. Sorry your child is having problems. This sucks for my children too. But child/teen suicide has been rising in our country for decades and has been researched and discussed extensively well before anyone ever heard of COVID. So again, you’re acting like a fucking base human. You must be proud.
    TLDR and who is this emotional wreck?
    Yeah I figured. Too many words for you. Let me know when you get that GED and maybe you’ll be ready to discuss something with me.
    Great. Another CD type. Or Alt.

Next I'll get to hear about your fat ugly wife.

Sledog said:

But yeah... it is fake... invented by all of the people that wanted to get rid of Trump... the whole world is in on the conspiracy.... even Barr.
    One, I don't believe a word you say. I know one dead dude, a drug addicted alcoholic who was a complete POS in 1980. Last time I saw him. Was surprised he didn't die of a drug overdose in the 80s. He was the very definition of underlying conditions. You live in a nursing home with your hairy balls? Probably next. I'd take care.
    Wow I knew there was some stupid fuckers in this world but never expected to find any THIS stupid that are fans of the UW.

Who knew.

I guess Dereck has been casting a wide net with his efforts to attract so many white nationalist dumbfucks here.
    Which White Nationalists? The ones Trump "condemned totally" in Charlottesville?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,053 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

The best part is Boris presuming to know the cause of his distress.

The better part is I never said anything about his motivations, but we all know that won’t stop you from lying because that’s what you do. Link where I said his motivation for killing himself, Little Bitch.
    Ok. I know you’re dull and combine that with almost every post from you is in bad faith, but considering all of that it’s still obvious you’re strongly implying the lockdown contributed to the child committing suicide. Hence my comment about you politicizing suicide. And yes this is a political board and one expects politics to be discussed. But when you use the death of a child, even trying to throw your own child into the debate, it’s despicable. Sorry your child is having problems. This sucks for my children too. But child/teen suicide has been rising in our country for decades and has been researched and discussed extensively well before anyone ever heard of COVID. So again, you’re acting like a fucking base human. You must be proud.
    TLDR and who is this emotional wreck?
    Yeah I figured. Too many words for you. Let me know when you get that GED and maybe you’ll be ready to discuss something with me.
    Great. Another CD type. Or Alt.

Next I'll get to hear about your fat ugly husband.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Guess I’ll be the one to say it, shouldn’t responsible gun owners keep their guns locked away from 11 year olds?

Guess I’ll be the one to say it, shouldn’t responsible gun owners keep their guns locked away from 11 year olds?

Maybe we should hear all the facts first.

Just an idea.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

Who knew.

Pressing
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Jeremy spoke in class today.

This isn't new.

Maybe you should spend more time with your sophomore and less time in the Tug, loser.

Nah, send him to counseling, stay in the Tug all day, then blame the liberals for whatever outcome you get. What a fucking clown. Get your fucking priorities straight, dipshit.

Sledog said:

Who knew.

Duck

They're all fucking retards. You can tell because they're Duck fans.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,506 Standard Supporter
    https://www.knkx.org/post/state-superintendent-says-distance-learning-not-working-lot-kids

Fuck all of you apologists. Get the fucking schools open.

"Public health" "Science". Bullshit.

Murderers.

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,283
    A little extra evidence for the lefties trying to shrug this off.

My military veteran cousin committed suicide this summer after the VA hospital canceled his ongoing psychiatric sessions due to covid.

It’s just one datapoint but it’s as real to me as a granny dying in a home.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,506 Standard Supporter

My military veteran cousin committed suicide this summer after the VA hospital canceled his ongoing psychiatric sessions due to covid.

So - 90 year olds with underlying health issues (like being 90) ALL died of COVID.

But a teenager who kills himself has NOTHING to do with the affects of the COVID lockdown.

Da fuq out of here with that bullshit selective accounting.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,502 Founders Club

https://www.knkx.org/post/state-superintendent-says-distance-learning-not-working-lot-kids

Fuck all of you apologists. Get the fucking schools open.

"Public health" "Science". Bullshit.

Murderers.

Even Lord Fauci admitted elementary kids should be in real skool
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    If they aren't white they shouldn't have to take tests
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,283

If they aren't white they shouldn't have to take tests

*or asian
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020

Brutal. Genuinely sorry.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited December 2020
    Another...

Businesses closing permanently, a mental health crisis occurring that we’re? not equipped to handle, yet the CoronaBros simply don’t care because they are internally conditioned to accept total authoritarianism if it’s wrapped in a cloak of benevolence.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,439 Founders Club
    Yeah but teen suicide was here before the pandemic so there
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    I blame Capitalism and the fact that we haven't passed Medicare for all.

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,352
    It wasn't that long ago that TugCons said people who died by suicide were weaklings.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,941
    HHusky said:

It wasn't that long ago that TugCons said people who died by suicide were weaklings.

Who said that you fucking liar?