Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I’m confused.

HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
edited December 2020 in Tug Tavern
It’s racist to ask for voter ID.

It is now govt’s idea to require and track a Vaccine ID to do anything with a database available to 3rd parties.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/covid-19-vax-status-be-tracked-cdc-database-everyone-issued-vaccination-cards-according-dod

We live in a banana republic.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited December 2020
    Which of the voter suppression statutes in Red states provided voters with ID?

Congrats on admitting your confusion. That's the first step.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited December 2020
    HHusky said:

H with his latest “the poor are too dumb and stupid to get an ID to vote” take. I like when you’re open about your Elitism, Boris.

HHusky said:

H with his latest “the poor are too dumb to get an ID” take. I like when you’re open about your Elitism, Boris.
    Sit this one out Boris. Even RT won't pay you to engage in this inapt comparison.

HHusky said:

H with his latest “the poor are too dumb and stupid to get an ID to vote” take. I like when you’re open about your Elitism, Boris.
    Too dumb to get FREE ID

Which of your voter suppression statutes provided free ID?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too dumb to get FREE ID

Which states don't provide free voter ID? I know Texas and Georgia both provide free ID. Which states are you lying about and claiming they don't provide free ID?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too dumb to get FREE ID

Which states don't provide free voter ID? I know Texas and Georgia both provide free ID. Which states are you lying about and claiming they don't provide free ID?
    He’s just making stuff as usual. Such a a pathological liar that he doesn’t even realize how easy it is to debunk his bullshit.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too dumb to get FREE ID

ID is free in California

Welcome to 2020

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Too dumb to get FREE ID

He’s just making stuff as usual. Such a a pathological liar that he doesn’t even realize how easy it is to debunk his bullshit.
    Most states with voter ID laws provide free ID if requested. He is talking out his ass. And many of the states that require ID to vote will accept all kinds of other forms of ID like utility bills, food stamp or Medicaid cards or any other government check, so the claim that poor people are being disenfranchised is pure crap.

As usual Dazzler is busy running his mouth in other threads while he runs and hides like a bitch from this one.
    SFGbob said:

As usual Dazzler is busy running his mouth in other threads while he runs and hides like a bitch from this one.

Doesn't mean I didn't read your lies.

Just don't see the point in responding to alternative facts.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So you just posted some of your own

Got it
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Meltdown commencing...
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    'Alternative facts' is a good one
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

What's my lie Kunt? You can always tell when Dazzler has stuck his head up his ass. You'll notice that he hasn't provided any evidence in support of his mouth and when asked to list the states that don't provide free voter ID Dazzler can't find his voice despite the fact that he started off in this thread being a very mouth Kunt.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Congrats on admitting your confusion. That's the first step.

The state provided my ID so does that count? Had to show it to vote. Now fuck off!
    Stick a fork in this thread. Dazzler went full Kunt after running his lying twat of a mouth.

What were my lies Dazzler?