Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MASSIVE Protests Erupt, Conservatives Rise Up Against Lockdown As Democrats Openly Flout The Rules

13»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,908 Founders Club

How do go broke? Gradually, then suddenly.

That may be. You're saying there's a tipping point, before which you don't perceive what you're doing to yourself, and after which it's too late.

That may be. And, people being people, I can see folks running to gold or other false idols only to realize that when things have gone to hell in a handbasket nothing, apart from hard assets, really have value. It's all in relation to buying power.
    And guns. Buy your guns today if you haven't already. I'm hearing they make a great bartering tool.
    If the shit every truly hits the fan, you bet they would. And they'd be the last thing I'd let go of.

I've recenty inherited a bunch of guns. Nothing special; mostly hunting rifles and a 12 gauge. I'm thinking about buying a 9mm. When that tim comes, I'll post to Sleddy, Swaye and Yella, and anybody else here, for advice.
    To the Wam with you !!