Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I wonder if Levi has second thoughts about sitting out this season?

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,204 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020
    Levi and Tryon had chances to reverse their decisions after it was known that ball would be played and they didn't. Whether that was a good call or not won't be known till draft day, but they're kind of on my shit list. I have a feeling they wish they were playing.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Levi and Tryon had chances to reverse their decisions after it was known that ball would be played and they didn't. Whether that was a good call or not won't be known till draft day, but they're kind of on my shit list. I have a feeling they wish they were playing.

I imagine they wish they were playing too.

I don't understand the shit list thing at all. The Pac bungled the shit out of the season, they said fuck it and moved on. Many of us wood have given up on this season. Hell many of us *did* give up on this season.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,605 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Canadawg said:

Levi vs Gaines who you taking?

I got Gaines in purple

Who had a better UW career? Gaines rather easily.

Levi will have a better NFL career though.

And had Levi had the chance at a full season this year he may have made the UW career close.
    Ehhhhhhhhh....Gaines is a solid rotation guy. Maybe Levi will be better. Maybe he wont.

dnc said:

Canadawg said:

I got Gaines in purple

And had Levi had the chance at a full season this year he may have made the UW career close.
    Ehhhhhhhhh....Gaines is a solid rotation guy. Maybe Levi will be better. Maybe he wont.
    Either way?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,605 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Canadawg said:

I got Gaines in purple

Either way?
    Either way I always assume the worst until proven otherwise
    edited December 2020
    dnc said:

I don't understand the shit list thing at all. The Pac bungled the shit out of the season, they said fuck it and moved on. Many of us wood have given up on this season. Hell many of us *did* give up on this season.
    I get it, but lots of players did not opt out. Look at Molden. He has DAWG etched on his forehead for the rest of time and is playing at an AA level. Levi and Tryon are lifting weights and running around cones.

dnc said:

I get it, but lots of players did not opt out. Look at Molden. He has DAWG etched on his forehead for the rest of time. Levi and Tryon, not so much, imo.
    I agree with this take to a certain extent, but Molden has a lot more to prove from an eye test standpoint

dnc said:

I get it, but lots of players did not opt out. Look at Molden. He has DAWG etched on his forehead for the rest of time. Levi and Tryon, not so much, imo.
    I agree with this take to a certain extent, but Molden has a lot more to prove from an eye test standpoint
    Molden had less to prove than all the Oregon quitters.

dnc said:

I get it, but lots of players did not opt out. Look at Molden. He has DAWG etched on his forehead for the rest of time and is playing at an AA level. Levi and Tryon are lifting weights and running around cones.
    It just makes me love Molden more for coming back in the midst of this Pac12 fucking dreckfest, but it doesn't make me respect Levi and Tryon any less.

dnc said:

Definitely not less than Penei
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Definitely not less than Penei
    I should have clarified that I meant their secondary players. Holland may be debatable.
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

Canadawg said:

I got Gaines in purple

Gaines was GMFG! Rotation guy, my foot! Disagree with this take.
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

Canadawg said:

I got Gaines in purple

Gaines was GMFG! Rotation guy, my foot!
    In the NFL einstein
    Ah. Okay I agree with you.
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    100000% he still on Twitter talking trash along with his teammates
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I got Gaines in purple

I was enamored with Gaines from the moment he followed Petersen to UW. I like the big boys in the middle who can stack up blockers without giving ground. Gaines was one of the best I've ever seen at it. He kind of got falsely labeled as a one trick pony, or at least I felt that. He could be disruptive too but most of the time his job was to hold the line of scrimmage and occupy blockers.

It always seems like the DTs I like get knocked in their NFL evals for not being good pass rushers. Levi won't have that problem. He should be an excellent interior pass rusher.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

I got Gaines in purple

Gaines had a good laugh at this post. This is him laughing.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    i miss gaines' big ass stuffing up the run like real man
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    FireCohen said:

i miss gaines' big ass stuffing up the run like real man

What's this about real men stuffing big asses?