Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who should get the vaccine first?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm almost being forced to get it. It's that or weekly testing on my dime or HSA, and I don't have time for that nor am I going to burn through a bunch of sicko days for this bullshit. The fascists win and I just want to punch them in the face that much more.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Smallpox agrees. Don't take the vaccine, it doesn't work.

I love Owl . . . Whichever way he goes on any subject with absolute certainty, run the other way.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2022
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm almost being forced to get it. It's that or weekly testing on my dime or HSA, and I don't have time for that nor am I going to burn through a bunch of sicko days for this bullshit. The fascists win and I just want to punch them in the face that much more.

If you can hold out, there is a protein subunit vaccination from Novavax that could be approved for use here very soon. I mention it because it's at least a shot based on traditional methods.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/novavax-covid-vaccine-seeking-fda-authorization/#app

Otherwise, not sure what you do for work but there are plenty of jobs available right now.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If you can hold out, there is a protein subunit vaccination from Novavax that could be approved for use here very soon. I mention it because it's at least a shot based on traditional methods.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/novavax-covid-vaccine-seeking-fda-authorization/#app

Otherwise, not sure what you do for work but there are plenty of jobs available right now.
    The Throbber will not take any of the mRNA/5G vaccines (RIP, OBK). Novavax sounds like a reasonable alternative ala a flu shot.

J&J if necessary (ie-Mrs. Throbber v2.0 wants to travel abroad and the Throbber wants to tag along for some sexy time). The Throbber is all about the sexy time.

Fuck you, Fow Chee. Fuck you Cho Bai Den. Fuck all you leftist authoritarians here like the big pharma downvoting faggot shill ostrich boy @MelloDawg. Coward.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ask your employer to help hook you up and help source the licensed actually approved versions of Moderna and Pfizer that come with standard pharma liability protection.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Demonrats should get all the vaccine. Repeatedly. It's safe.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I have some savings, but I am tired of fighting it. If I test weekly, I have to basically do it on my own, then upload the results every week. It's a long story. It's not unusual at all for me to work 50 hours plus a week so I don't have time for that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Ask your employer to help hook you up and help source the licensed actually approved versions of Moderna and Pfizer that come with standard pharma liability protection.
    I didn't know that existed. I'm scheduled to get the J and J one.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

I didn't know that existed. I'm scheduled to get the J and J one.
    They exist in a legal sense only. They don’t exist physically here in the US and probably never will. The EUA ones are the only ones being administered, with the full liability protections still. The FDA full approvals were nothing more than a marketing tool.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I know someone who was required to get vaxxed or gone. Went the J&J route and was sick for a day. Many of their co-workers got pFizer and took day(s) off. No doubt some abused the ability to do so.

Then those same folks ran out and got boosted as soon as possible. We're talking 30-40 y/o's. Now they're having positives left and right of those very folks. While this person, nothing. And no booster. Something is going on.

And if you don't believe the AE's resulting from these mRNA's are real, I can't help you. We're not talking the AE's that are recorded for trial purposes. If you trust big Pharma, you're not smart.