Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden Announces All-Female WH Press Team; Media Eats It Up

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

It’s her choice. What the fuck do I care about an adult who makes the decision to identify as some other gender? Congrats, I guess. Doesn’t affect me in the least.

You can call yourself whatever the fuck you want but why do I or anyone else for that matter have to buy into your mental illness?
    I don’t, so I don’t.

That’s what separates intelligent, rational people like myself from people like AOG.

I care about what matters. This doesn’t fucking matter to me.
    Rational is just a dog whistle for racism
    And being on time
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited December 2020

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

It’s her choice. What the fuck do I care about an adult who makes the decision to identify as some other gender? Congrats, I guess. Doesn’t affect me in the least.

You can call yourself whatever the fuck you want but why do I or anyone else for that matter have to buy into your mental illness?
    I don’t, so I don’t.

That’s what separates intelligent, rational people like myself from people like AOG.

Rational is just a dog whistle for racism
    And being on time
    Extremely racist to expect people to be on time. Almost as racist as actually being on time. Being on time is a form of whiteness that discriminates and belittles those who are culturally unable to be on time. When you show up on time, you're disrespecting people who can't, due to their cultural upbringing, be on time.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

I don’t, so I don’t.

Doesn't matter to me either, just don't ask me to accept your mental illness as normal.
    Nor push on my kids.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

I don’t, so I don’t.

Doesn't matter to me either, just don't ask me to accept your mental illness as normal.
    Nor push on my kids.
    Why not? It's perfectly normal you fucking bigot.