Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    SFGbob said:

I hear he said that the virus couldn't be spread person to person and that people didn't need to wear masks.
    You don't want to poke the sheep...
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Just finished Sharyl Attkisson’s new book. It’s quite good despite a few flaws. I’d be curious what she’d have to say about that second paragraph.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

SFGbob said:

I hear he said that the virus couldn't be spread person to person and that people didn't need to wear masks.

Great...so a lot of these Californian morons will be coming up north, ruining it for everybody. I'm still pissed our? governors don't just shutdown their borders. It's quite simple: stop any vehicle with an out of state license plate. If they can't prove they are essential, slap them with a $2,500 fine. If people arrive out of state through air, then force them into two weeks quarantine, just like Hawaii is doing. I for one think this is way overblown, but if shutting down the borders keeps the states open for the most part, I'm all for it. Nobody really wants Californians anyway.

She wasn't tased and arrested for not wearing a mask. She was tased and arrested because she was asked to leave and refused and resisted a police officer. Do I think it's stupid to kick a parent out who's social distancing without a mask when we allow people to eat at restaurants without masks, hell yes I do. However, do I think a school has the right to make a rule and if not followed you can be asked to leave? yes. In this case you either follow the rules of the establishment, aka the school, or don't attend. But when you are asked to leave and you refuse, you are trespassing, and if you resist a police officer it becomes a crime. If asthma was her problem, I imagine a face shield would have been an ok option as it's less restrictive than an actual mask. Stupid it came to that, but the parent should know better.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2020

SFGbob said:

Great...so a lot of these Californian morons will be coming up north, ruining it for everybody. I'm still pissed our? governors don't just shutdown their borders. It's quite simple: stop any vehicle with an out of state license plate. If they can't prove they are essential, slap them with a $2,500 fine. If people arrive out of state through air, then force them into two weeks quarantine, just like Hawaii is doing. I for one think this is way overblown, but if shutting down the borders keeps the states open for the most part, I'm all for it. Nobody really wants Californians anyway.

She wasn't tased and arrested for not wearing a mask. She was tased and arrested because she was asked to leave and refused and resisted a police officer. Do I think it's stupid to kick a parent out who's social distancing without a mask when we allow people to eat at restaurants without masks, hell yes I do. However, do I think a school has the right to make a rule and if not followed you can be asked to leave? yes. In this case you either follow the rules of the establishment, aka the school, or don't attend. But when you are asked to leave and you refuse, you are trespassing, and if you resist a police officer it becomes a crime. If asthma was her problem, I imagine a face shield would have been an ok option as it's less restrictive than an actual mask. Stupid it came to that, but the parent should know better.

And your point numb nuts?

Keeping Californians out of any other state is for that state’s best interest. This goes beyond Covid.

And yes, if an establish has rules and you break them, the establishment has the right to remove you.

Do you need more explanation?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    ^

Fuck off you mask wearing, order following sheep

Motherfucking sheep