Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pweston hits the big time

2»

Comments

• Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    He's hilarious, he's basically like all the abused and neglected doogs on this site.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Tequilla said:

Ok ... I know who this clown is

Didn't know his name was Pweston

Just your bog-standard, stereotypical Texan. Steers and queers, man... steers and queers.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,358 Swaye's Wigwam

Shoutout to whoever poasted Pweston first here, I can’t remember who it was. @HuskyJW maybe

Thank you for the shoutout.....but I don’t believe it was me.

It was glorious...then I realized he was prolly under 18 and backed off and never linked him again
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852
    edited December 2020

jecornel said:

That’s kinda mean tbh. He’s just a kid.

That’s a fair poont but you can be fired from your job having an opinion on social media. You post something for everyone to see there can be consequences good or bad.

Tough shit...honestly.

I thank Allah everyday that there wasn’t YouTube or any other social media when I was kid.

I keep crossing my fingers my employer never sees some of the stuff I wrote on my GeoCities page.
    I pray everyday my future employer doesn’t find my HH account.

jecornel said:

That’s a fair poont but you can be fired from your job having an opinion on social media. You post something for everyone to see there can be consequences good or bad.

Tough shit...honestly.

I thank Allah everyday that there wasn’t YouTube or any other social media when I was kid.

I keep crossing my fingers my employer never sees some of the stuff I wrote on my GeoCities page.
    Unfortunately for your generation the toothpaste is already out of the tube. I have no doubt software companies are building some hellish AI Human Resources bot to scour the internet for everything you’ve ever written.

I say own it. Be contrite if need be.

People are incredibly forgiving and understanding if you own up to it and have demonstrated growth/maturity.

But I can make such wise and grandiose statements because I’m OLD!
    Whatever, I was FUCKED anyways.

jecornel said:

Tough shit...honestly.

Unfortunately for your generation the toothpaste is already out of the tube. I have no doubt software companies are building some hellish AI Human Resources bot to scour the internet for everything you’ve ever written.

People are incredibly forgiving and understanding if you own up to it and have demonstrated growth/maturity.

Post yr Geocities or ur Geotitties, yr choice; I promise to be forgiving and understanding.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

jecornel said:

Tough shit...honestly.

Post yr Geocities or ur Geotitties, yr choice; I promise to be forgiving and understanding.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

You were once a kid too. The things we did to you should carry prison sentences.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

jecornel said:

Tough shit...honestly.

Some of you better clean it up out here

You were once a kid too. The things we did to you should carry prison sentences.
    Yeah but I’m TUFF, pweston isn’t
    chuck said:

Emoterman said:

jecornel said:

Tough shit...honestly.

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

chuck said:

Emoterman said:

jecornel said:

Tough shit...honestly.

Always wanted to GIF someone with that. You gave an opening, and I actually found one ready made which surprised the hell out of me.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,357 Swaye's Wigwam

I watched the first 2 mins. I've always felt a little sorry for the kid. But now I don't know if he'll live to see 21.

Bet he lives in La Pine.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,897 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

chuck said:

Emoterman said:

jecornel said:

Tough shit...honestly.

Can't stand that woman. Tried to watch Fleabag, but it's corny, predictable and cliche as fuck.

Cannot stand how that actress mugs for the camera constantly, thinking she's so cute and clever.

Yuck. Get off my screen ya dorky limey hag.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,897 Standard Supporter
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

chuck said:

Emoterman said:

jecornel said:

Tough shit...honestly.

Can't stand that woman. Tried to watch Fleabag, but it's corny, predictable and cliche as fuck.

Cannot stand how that actress mugs for the camera constantly, thinking she's so cute and clever.

Yuck. Get off my screen ya dorky limey hag.
    Cutting remarks from the poaster @TurdBomber got me rethinking my whole gif game.

There's a right way and a wrong way to mug for the camera.

Phoebe needs lessons from a pro.