Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bidens foot

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter

Explains eveything!

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    It’s funny how Biden already got the stray to seem “normal” and then the dog attacked him and Joe broke his ankle running away from it. Dogs are a great judge of character.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

It’s funny how Biden already got the stray to ask “normal” and then the dog attacked him and Joe broke his ankle running away from it. Dogs are a great judge of character.

Why didn't the psychic warn Biden about his dog doing this to him?

https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/bidens-dogs-have-told-pet-psychic-their-master-will-be-great-president
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337
    Alexis said:

Vintage HCH
    Only Joe Biden and the Democrat Media would blame the dog for Joe’s Slip n’ Fall.

Dog attacked him at best. Wasn’t near him at worst.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited December 2020
    The DNC knows what to do

First black woman

Kristy is gonna mop the floor
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2020
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Only Joe Biden and the Democrat Media would blame the dog for Joe’s Slip n’ Fall.

Trump didn't have a dog because he gets jealous of the attention a dog gets.

And because he's a complete sack of shit.

But your Biden story is great nonetheless.
    dflea said:

But but but Trump.

Go spear a whale.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’d heard that it’s not a legitimate injury and that the cast is just there to cover up the ankle bracelet after he was arrested and tried under cover of night for mass election fraud.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

I’d heard that it’s not a legitimate injury and that the cast is just there to cover up the ankle bracelet after he was arrested and tried under cover of night for mass election fraud.

Treason yes. Election fraud is upcoming.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    MelloDawg said:

dflea said:

I can’t stand it when stupid people think they’re clever or funny. You two are fucking dreadful.
    thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

dflea said:

I can’t stand it when stupid people think they’re clever or funny. You two are fucking dreadful.
    Want to take an IQ test? What are you going to say when your brain doesn't measure up to your mouth?

I can't stand it when you cry like a little bitch. So we'll call it even.
    dflea said:

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

dflea said:

Want to take an IQ test? What are you going to say when your brain doesn't measure up to your mouth?

An IQ fest! Haha!

Such a fucking loser. Go dig for some clams, Gilligan.

dflea said:

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

dflea said:

An IQ fest! Haha!

That's what I'd say if I was a stupid fuck like you, too.

Can't dig clams. Red tide. You stupid fuck.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    I don't get any of these references

I don't get any of these references

You handle the other clams. Just tell us about it.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

dflea said:

An IQ fest! Haha!

*were

Stupid fuck.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    dflea said:

dflea said:

thechatch said:

MelloDawg said:

dflea said:

An IQ fest! Haha!

I’ve now been challenged to an IQ test by some mud duck stranger on an internet chat board.

My goodness.