Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Do you believe him?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Do you believe him?

When has he ever lied?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited November 2020
    Utah message board:

I went to bed at halftime with the Utes up 21-0! I wake up and we lost, how? There is no possible way Washington could come back from that that deficit. Even if they did manage to score 24 points in the second half, I’m sure they cheated (I don’t have any proof but believe me, they did). The Utes are the much better team and have a far bigger following. Have you seen the Ute boat parades? I mean Washington fans didn’t even show up for the game. Anyway I am going to keep the faith. My uncle on facebook told me to trust the plan. I think he means process but anywho “Go Utes”.

One of his colleagues replies:

Washington benefitted from massive dumps of points.
    Massive dumps.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Utah message board:

I went to bed at halftime with the Utes up 21-0! I wake up and we lost, how? There is no possible way Washington could come back from that that deficit. Even if they did manage to score 24 points in the second half, I’m sure they cheated (I don’t have any proof but believe me, they did). The Utes are the much better team and have a far bigger following. Have you seen the Ute boat parades? I mean Washington fans didn’t even show up for the game. Anyway I am going to keep the faith. My uncle on facebook told me to trust the plan. I think he means process but anywho “Go Utes”.

Massive dumps.

Except the Ducks didn't score a couple touchdowns for Utah when they broke for a commercial.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Utah message board:

Massive dumps.

Except the Ducks didn't score a couple touchdowns for Utah when they broke for a commercial.
    H pulls the classic H move of a using an awful analogy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,531 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Utah message board:

Massive dumps.

H pulls the classic H move of a using an awful analogy.
    Downright Dazzling.

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2020
    HHusky said:

Utah message board:

Massive dumps.

Washington did NOT win. Utah won the game. It was a plot centered around the DAK scoreboards and doctoring the instant replays. Some plays were altered with AI to benefit Washington! This was done under orders of Fidel Castro and communist China. Now, I need to apply some of my hair coloring to my sideburns -- I'm going to have a hearing with PAC-12 officials in a hotel.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Had me at dumps!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

HHusky said:

Utah message board:

Massive dumps.

Washington did NOT win. Utah won the game. It was a plot centered around the DAK scoreboards and doctoring the instant replays. Some plays were altered with AI to benefit Washington! This was done under orders of Fidel Castro and communist China. Now, I need to apply some of my hair coloring to my sideburns -- I'm going to have a hearing with PAC-12 officials in a hotel.
    You mailed in your morals and patriotism long ago.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    HHusky said:

Utah message board:

Massive dumps.

You tried.