Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

On Kaepernick's arm.

During the second half of today's Seahawk game, TV broadcast commentator Troy Aikman announced to pro football loving America something to the affect that: " The outcome of this game will be decided by Kaepernick's arm." I could say that it sounded at times like Aikman may have a man-crush on the lanky tattooed Niner QB, if I cared which I don't so I won't. But how much more ironically prescient could any expert TV talking head be? Although it was his legs that were the biggest threat to the Seahawk defense, it was on Kaepernick's arm that the final outcome was decided. Counting the fumble it was hacked into coughing up rather than allow it's owner to suffer a sack, Kaepernick's arm turned the ball over three times late, thus sealing the Niner's fate and sending the Seahawk defense to the Super Bowl. It remains to be seen if any of the Seahawk offense will follow.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    the offense put up 23 on probably the 2nd best defense in the nfl, it doesn't matter how it happened. With harvin they can put up 27 on denver, and that might be enough
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Seattle won't have Harvin at least not for a full game...... sadly, he's toast. The Seahawk defense will have to beat Denver in the Super Bowl just as they beat the Niners today. The Seattle offense is limited and struggling and it's obviously too late in the season to do much about that. It is what it is.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tailgater said:

Seattle won't have Harvin at least not for a full game...... sadly, he's toast. The Seahawk defense will have to beat Denver in the Super Bowl just as they beat the Niners today. The Seattle offense is limited and struggling and it's obviously too late in the season to do much about that. It is what it is.

The Seahawks offense has one real weakness, pass protection. The Broncos can't rush the passer anywhere close to how the Cardinals, Ram, Saints and 49ers can. They're a great matchup for the Seahawks offense.

I'll be surprised if Seattle scores less than 30.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    What did the Broncos put up today? 26 right? On what is in my opinion a mediocre defense with one good defensive back. We have 3-4 and linebackers who can finish an interception on a fade route. Fuck Denver. Also our weed is better.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    dnc said:

Tailgater said:

The Seahawks offense has one real weakness, pass protection. The Broncos can't rush the passer anywhere close to how the Cardinals, Ram, Saints and 49ers can. They're a great matchup for the Seahawks offense.

I'll be surprised if Seattle scores less than 30.

And yet Denver has Payton Manning who's obviously been to the Super Bowl before, but with a different team. Manning it goes without saying is a much better pro QB than Kaepernick, but he is a pocket passer who rarely scrambles....... advantage Seahawks defense. Seattle will win with defense or probably not win at all.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    Tailgater said:

During the second half of today's Seahawk game, TV broadcast commentator Troy Aikman announced to pro football loving America something to the affect that: " The outcome of this game will be decided by Kaepernick's arm." I could say that it sounded at times like Aikman may have a man-crush on the lanky tattooed Niner QB, if I cared which I don't so I won't. But how much more ironically prescient could any expert TV talking head be? Although it was his legs that were the biggest threat to the Seahawk defense, it was on Kaepernick's arm that the final outcome was decided. Counting the fumble it was hacked into coughing up rather than allow it's owner to suffer a sack, Kaepernick's arm turned the ball over three times late, thus sealing the Niner's fate and sending the Seahawk defense to the Super Bowl. It remains to be seen if any of the Seahawk offense will follow.

ok so when in the fuck did you decide to be lucid?

you've been in a fucking fog for 10 years. did your grandson hijack your account?