Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Watched the Highlights - Puka

Puka came up big on the last drive, despite having a drop. He got smacked on a catch, converting a third and 10. Then had the diving catch. Underrated hero yesterday.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,967 Founders Club
    He looks like he could still be a really solid playmaker for us.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Puka looks like he’s 190, but plays like he’s 220
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Puka looks like he’s 190, but plays like he’s 220

He’s 215.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Puka is a fucking stud. He pisses me off because he already has 4+ drops on the year, but you just have to keep feeding a talent like that.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dannarc said:

Tie Jones needs to be aggressive and attack the ball. Stop being Lenious 2.0

he got open couple of times, too bad the qb arm is not that good or timing is not better. but ty was open on couple of plays dylan was late on them
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

We don’t throw it to Otton enough

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,088
    Puka already has a better career than Ty Jones. Jones is a TBS doog legend. I admit I was excited for him when we got to campus but he’s fucking 10 ply, just like Asa.
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    Throw it to Nacua all day. I love Puka. Uh oh, does that make me gay?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,926 Swaye's Wigwam
    With Bynum out I'm real hopeful McMillan and Odunze are going to see a lot more snaps. If that happens I expect them to make some plays, and maybe just maybe Ty Jones won't be the WR getting the most looks after a couple of games.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    chuck said:

With Bynum out I'm real hopeful McMillan and Odunze are going to see a lot more snaps. If that happens I expect them to make some plays, and maybe just maybe Ty Jones won't be the WR getting the most looks after a couple of games.

Chin replaced Bynum yesterday. Jones has had some good blocks which keeps him on the field. He’s a bum tho and I hoped somebody steps up and gets him off the field.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter

chuck said:

Chin replaced Bynum yesterday. Jones has had some good blocks which keeps him on the field. He’s a bum tho and I hoped somebody steps up and gets him off the field.
    Am I a doog for not giving up on spiker? I think he can still be a contributor as he adds strength.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

chuck said:

Am I a doog for not giving up on spiker? I think he can still be a contributor as he adds strength.
    idk, he and ty jones had similar tape imo