Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CJ Verdell

Comments

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Lost to the Beavlet. Verdell got benched! Sad! He sucks!

You are a fucking moron.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Can’t even finish a game against the TUFF and PHYSICAL Beavlet. Imagine having half your team quit against Oregom State 😹😹😹
  • Options
    That doesn’t prove your ignorant point either moron.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Can’t even finish a game against the TUFF and PHYSICAL Beavlet. Imagine having half your team quit against Oregom State 😹😹😹

Melting down on the Duck board. Come on man.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

That doesn’t prove your ignorant point either moron.

Lost to Beavlet jajaja
  • Options

Melting down on the Duck board. Come on man.
    If you think I’m doing anything other than trying to coax DJ to go full blown DJ, then you should diaff
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Not melting down. I’m just pointing how stupid your posts are MAN. Someone points out your stupidity and you meltdown.

I believe that is called projection nutjob.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    DJDuck said:

Not melting down. I’m just pointing how stupid your posts are MAN. Someone points out your stupidity and you meltdown.

Your team quit against the MIGHTY Oregon State. Thoughts?

Awww you have to have uncle creep fight your battles for you? Sad!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    So if anyone criticizes your nutjob posts they’re melting down........got it.
  • Options
    DJDuck said:

So if anyone criticizes your nutjob posts they’re melting down........got it.

Are you going to answer the question? How do you feel about Oregon quitting against their little brother?

It’s a valid question hth. But of course you won’t.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    No. It’s a stupid post and question like most of your inane bullshit.
  • Options
    Haha of course you won’t. Loser.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    How did the Ducks “quit” against Oregon State?

Who is this retard, and UDub should have lost to OSU if not for two of the worst spots of the ball in conference history.
  • Options

Who is this retard, and UDub should have lost to OSU if not for two of the worst spots of the ball in conference history.

There was 14 minutes left in the game and no guarantee they score. Your front seven quit.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Hypothetical loss >>> real life ass kicking
    You’re not going to find me defending the Ducks in this joke of a season. You Doogs sure went from “fuck them just don’t play not worth it” to Dooging it up like jackals in record time. The guy saying Verdell doesn’t break tackles needs to watch more football because he’s so wrong it reflects poorly on you, Leader of the Doog pack.

Also want to add that “Doog” autocorrects to “Adolph” on my phone, which seems appropriate and not at all an exaggeration.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You’re not going to find me defending the Ducks in this joke of a season. You Doogs sure went from “fuck them just don’t play not worth it” to Dooging it up like jackals in record time.
    Yes
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You’re not going to find me defending the Ducks in this joke of a season. You Doogs sure went from “fuck them just don’t play not worth it” to Dooging it up like jackals in record time. The guy saying Verdell doesn’t break tackles needs to watch more football because he’s so wrong it reflects poorly on you, Leader of the Doog pack.

Also want to add that “Doog” autocorrects to “Adolph” on my phone, which seems appropriate and not at all an exaggeration.
    HRYK, except he's being a little hard on the Fudge. He's our Fudgie damnit. It's only funny when we? make fun of him.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

HRYK, except he's being a little hard on the Fudge. He's our Fudgie damnit. It's only funny when we? make fun of him.
    I’ll learn the bored. Sporty message boards need more Fudgies so god bless that poster for the laughs.

If we can’t get extremely faux angry about a game played by 20 year-old college “students,” then I don’t want to be alive.
  • Options
    Now to get this thread back on topic

Hi @DJDuck