Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Every week I hear about shit like this.

Tee hee we made a twitter hashtag!

No one cares lol
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,973
    TheCatch for President!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Sick burn!!!

Fucking owned!

Hashtag!!!!

Your generation is such a goddamn failure. Keep sucking CCP cock while you whine at private sector earners for tax money so you can work a job at Starbucks and get your healthcare and art history degree paid for.

Fucking Instagram generation of layabout ankle grabbers who think taking selfies by the pool is a legitimate profession.

Keep begging for money.

Beg.

Lots of anger there. Not sure what was said, however.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    A Twitter hashtag oh no!

Idiots
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    #DiaperTheCatch is having a melt down.

Anyway I'm retired from 30 years in tech.

But it is funny that you assume that everybody that is smart enough to realize Rump is a fucking childish moron is from a certain generation.

Every week I hear about shit like this.

Tee hee we made a twitter hashtag!

No one cares lol

Seems like you cared enough to respond.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    For the record, this massive forgiving of student debt doesn’t sit well with me as a centrist.

But it is funny that you assume that everybody that is smart enough to realize Rump is a fucking childish moron is from a certain generation.

If you’re retired from tech, maybe take a few basic English courses because nowhere in the article does it say anything about Trump being upset about the hashtag, as your title claims.

Is SaggyScrote a Liar, dipshit, or both? I’ll go with both.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

MelloDawg said:

For the record, this massive forgiving of student debt doesn’t sit well with me as a centrist.

The education system has been mostly useless and a racket for a long time. That doesn’t have much to do with the issue of paying back loans, but still.
    Maybe if you spent more time in school getting woke youd wake up and understand more

If you’re retired from tech, maybe take a few basic English courses because nowhere in the article does it say anything about Trump being upset about the hashtag, as your title claims.

Dude you are one of the stupidest fuckers I've ever seen post online and you want to lecture people about education?

ROFL
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited November 2020

Dude you are one of the stupidest fuckers I've ever seen post online and you want to lecture people about education?

ROFL
    In other words ... both.

Nice logical fallacy in your thread title, dumbshit.

30 years in tech!!!

Right, you can’t even read an article from something called The Independent without lying about its content. You Leftist BidenBros are not intelligent. This has been obvious for years.
    Fuck off duck. Get back to me when you earn a degree from a school better than UO or any school for that matter.

Fuck off duck. Get back to me when you earn a degree from a school better than UO or any school for that matter.

Haha!

MELTDOWN by the dumbshit “30 year tech” person who can’t even read. Thanks for the laugh.

“Drumpf is upset by hashtags unga bunga” Liar.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

thechatch said:

Sick burn!!!

Fucking owned!

Hashtag!!!!

Your generation is such a goddamn failure. Keep sucking CCP cock while you whine at private sector earners for tax money so you can work a job at Starbucks and get your healthcare and art history degree paid for.

Fucking Instagram generation of layabout ankle grabbers who think taking selfies by the pool is a legitimate profession.

Keep begging for money.

Beg.

Lots of anger there. Not sure what was said, however.
    Mello's Poasting Logic: I don't know what the fuck is going on here, so I think I'll poast how I don't know what the fuck is going on here.