Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What Mike Seaver is hearing

2»

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,609

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Oregon thinks they are playing for the playoff.

This is dumb.

This whole scenario is made up
    AGREE
    If you want to look at a team that’s actually doing this, I’d be surprised if sc plays again the rest of the year until the CCG
    “There’s no way Oregon would do this but USC is.”

👌

Chins galore.

2 = galore
    I meant from me but you knew that.

ntxduck said:

dnc said:

ntxduck said:

Oregon thinks they are playing for the playoff.

This is dumb.

This whole scenario is made up
    AGREE
    If you want to look at a team that’s actually doing this, I’d be surprised if sc plays again the rest of the year until the CCG
    “There’s no way Oregon would do this but USC is.”

👌

Chins galore.

2 = galore
    I meant from me but you knew that.
    I actually made a mistake

Mark the calendar
    It’s how I set my watch actually.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

death, taxes, and mike seaver threads i see

Where is Carol Seaver when you need her
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think, what with contact tracing and whatnot, wouldn't Oregon have to cancel the previous game in order to pull this off? If they canceled just the UW game (by, what, faking positive COVID tests?), quarantine rules would likely rule them out for the Friday CCG as well.

Which already is way too much thought to give a conspiracy theory heard on a "Thanksgiving Zoom call"...
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,127

I think, what with contact tracing and whatnot, wouldn't Oregon have to cancel the previous game in order to pull this off? If they canceled just the UW game (by, what, faking positive COVID tests?), quarantine rules would likely rule them out for the Friday CCG as well.

Which already is way too much thought to give a conspiracy theory heard on a "Thanksgiving Zoom call"...

Thats when you play the "multiple false positives" card
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Bump.

See you in Seattle.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    boltonlaugh.gif
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    So now Seaver is taking victory laps on his preposterous theory because the prerequisite didn’t come to pass so it cannot be proven wrong.

Classic.

So now Seaver is taking victory laps on his preposterous theory because the prerequisite didn’t come to pass so it cannot be proven wrong.

Classic.

This is going even better than I thought.