Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Daily Dose Of Schadenfreude

2»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2020

Byron Murphy was playing that game. But still.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

If Morris becomes Trace McSorely lite and UW smashes teams the way Jimmy wants then DM may go down as the most hated QB in P12 history. A 6ft, balding white kid with a mustache that fist pumps, screams and hops around after big plays. When he takes his helmet off he looks exactly like he's been smoking weed all week and now he's here to talk shit. Sign me up!!!
    Trace McSorley was one of the worst passers I have ever seen. We had Austin Joyner and Myles Bryant playing outside corner. We had RS-FR Bowman, Tevi, Irish Potatoes, and Zeke playing big roles. That was one of our more untalented defenses sans Vita and Byron.
    English mother fucker? Do you speak it?
    It was late, I was lucid.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2020

Daily Dose Of Schadenfreude

New Bored Motto ?

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Morris becomes Trace McSorely lite and UW smashes teams the way Jimmy wants then DM may go down as the most hated QB in P12 history. A 6ft, balding white kid with a mustache that fist pumps, screams and hops around after big plays. When he takes his helmet off he looks exactly like he's been smoking weed all week and now he's here to talk shit. Sign me up!!!
    Trace McSorley was one of the worst passers I have ever seen. We had Austin Joyner and Myles Bryant playing outside corner. We had RS-FR Bowman, Tevi, Irish Potatoes, and Zeke playing big roles. That was one of our more untalented defenses sans Vita and Byron.

I get the impression you're implying your brain wasn't working 100% due to the late hour, in which case you're going to want to look up that word.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I get the impression you're implying your brain wasn't working 100% due to the late hour, in which case you're going to want to look up that word.

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam

Suspicious... but I'll allow it this time.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

Emoterman said:

chuck said:

I hate to say so, because it totally ruins the fun, but I dont think they dodged UW. I think they would have gladly snatched up that game but they were going to get fucked by our league rules and they knew it. My problem is with the rules and them fucking UW out of a chance to win a meaningful game (BYU is a mirage obviously but they are undefeated, ranked, and have a national name).

They got fucked for claiming they'd take any game, then when offered exactly the type of game they need, they started squawking about the terms. All they had to lose if they'd have accepted was the cost of extra testing if Pac12 forces UW to play a conference opponent. As it is they got PR nuked and effectively fucked themselves out of a NY6 game by appearing to be cowards. I'd have loved to see us boat race them on the field, but blowing up their season without even playing the game is pretty sweet, too.
    This, absolutely this. UW was in a win-win situation because if "we" played the game, we likely win. If we don't play the game, it's because BYU didn't want to make it work and "we" still get FREE PUB from BYU crapping in their magic underwear.
    It just occurred to me this is the kind of underhanded dealing that OKG Pete would surely never allow, but is absolutely fucking necessary to get to the top of the top. So much of success is politics, and dirty politics is best politics. I still hate the Don Juanovan hiring and Bobby G having a job, and the recruiting *thud* is DEEPLY troubling, but I like that Jimmy is potentially willing to do what it takes.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Dude has been on my couch not paying rent for months.