Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Steven Crowder: CALLING ALL PATRIOTS TO DISOBEY!!

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Anarchy best policy for civilized society potd
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

It's been best for the left for months why can't the right have a turn? Be less lefties.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

doogie said:

It's been best for the left for months why can't the right have a turn? Be less lefties.
    Of course. I mean, you're exactly the same as those lefty lunatic assholes, so why not?
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Of course. I mean, you're exactly the same as those lefty lunatic assholes, so why not?
    Good for the goose. Worked for the left they stole an election with it. Steal it back. At this point not much is off the table. Country is at risk ans millions feel that way. Why don't they have the right to do the same?
    @Sledog, have you attended a rally, protest, boat parade, any public mass event during this election cycle?

Just curious.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Good for the goose. Worked for the left they stole an election with it. Steal it back. At this point not much is off the table. Country is at risk ans millions feel that way. Why don't they have the right to do the same?
    My kids used to say stupid shit like this, too. Then they went into Jr. High.
    doogie said:

@Sledog, have you attended a rally, protest, boat parade, any public mass event during this election cycle?

Just curious.

Sure have
    edited November 2020
    https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/this_is_war_.html
    If the left wants to go there don't think this is just me spouting shit it's all over the place. A large portion of the population feels differently and are tired of the criminal things occuring in our society. Americans are allowed to do this. Maybe you missed the revolution and the Bill of Rights. The founders thought we'd have a revolution every 10 to 20 years how we've gone this long I don't know. But the left is asking for it and they may well get it if they keep heading down the communist path. Biden has promised lockdowns, gun confiscation, GND, New World Order etc. He's said it. I didn't put those words in his mouth. People are supposed to go along with that?

Are you BidenBros on board with all that?

Answer up!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    Sledog said:

doogie said:

So, you approve because "they do it"?
    edited November 2020

Sledog said:

doogie said:

No, I may approve because they keep doing it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,534 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Isn't that sort of the whole basis about Neener Neener 2016....Winner Winner 2020 from the left?

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Isn't that sort of the whole basis about Neener Neener 2016....Winner Winner 2020 from the left?

I didn't follow. But it sounds like another version of "the left does it."

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,534 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

doogie said:

I didn't follow. But it sounds like another version of "the left does it."

It's the I know you are but what am I defense.

We actually agree.

Bob is saying if the left can be cunt bitches for the last 4 years, the right gets a turn at bat for at least four weeks.

Where you at BidenBros? Answer up you cowards!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

doogie said:

Vote counts were stopped in multiple Democrat cities in the middle of election night and even mentioning it gets one labeled a conspiracy theorist by the mainstream media.

People aren’t going to continue to sit back as the DC Aristocracy flaunts their riches and acts like hypocrites. GOP should sit out the GA Senate races, encourage the Rats to completely eliminate the filibuster, and lets get it on ASAP with full America Last policies from the Democrats. See if that’s what “the people” want.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Is that failed comedian Steven Crowder?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

He has over 5 million subscribers on YouTube.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

He makes $2 million a year from his YouTube channel alone. If that’s failure, I want to fail just like him.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

He makes $2 million a year from his YouTube channel alone. If that’s failure, I want to fail just like him.
    His comedy YouTube channel?
    $2,000,000/ year telling stories.

Does it matter?