Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Nick has always used many of his best players on special teams. Saban is correct that the odds of injury do not significantly increase from several kick coverages and kick returns.

one, imagine fretting because some starter on your five star loaded roster could get hurt, two, saban dont give a fuck, next man up.

listening to bammer fans bitch about any fucking thing football related is really something.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,885
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Nick has always used many of his best players on special teams. Saban is correct that the odds of injury do not significantly increase from several kick coverages and kick returns.

one, imagine fretting because some starter on your five star loaded roster could get hurt, two, saban dont give a fuck, next man up.

listening to bammer fans bitch about any fucking thing football related is really something.

In 1991, Washington beat Oregon 29-7, with Oregon scoring a TD in the final minute. We were all bitching about losing the shutout.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

In 1991, Washington beat Oregon 29-7, with Oregon scoring a TD in the final minute. We were all bitching about losing the shutout.
    In 2020, Washington beat Arizona 44-27, Arizona scoring 4 TDs in the final quarter. I’m still bitching about losing the shutout.
    I do love that the backups got valuable reps though, helpful for depth.

Btw, what were you doing up at 2:43am on a Wednesday morning?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

In 2020, Washington beat Arizona 44-27, Arizona scoring 4 TDs in the final quarter. I’m still bitching about losing the shutout.
    I do love that the backups got valuable reps though, helpful for depth.

Btw, what were you doing up at 2:43am on a Wednesday morning?
    5:43am my time. I wish I could claim hookers and blow but plain old insomnia woke me up at 3:30am EST
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    isn't this the 2nd time in less than 3 months? Come on Nick, one of those chambers is going to have a round in it
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

SLITP