Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trumptards, start crying in your beer

2»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    AOG said:

AOG said:

@NorthwestFresh gets off on insulting and bullying online behind his lonely laptop in a dark and cold basement to make up for his completely empty existence

“Bullying”

Jesus Christ you are a pussy. Pathetic.
    man, this is great! priceless. It's an oxymoron (look it up)

You were whining about me “bullying” even though there are multiple threads calling me out.

I responded to it because you’re a stupid person.
  • AOG said:

AOG said:

@NorthwestFresh gets off on insulting and bullying online behind his lonely laptop in a dark and cold basement to make up for his completely empty existence

“Bullying”

That makes about as much sense as a Trump interview.
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,708

AOG said:

AOG said:

“Bullying”

You were whining about me “bullying” even though there are multiple threads calling me out.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

“Bullying”

What, no recycled “dial up internet in your mom’s basement” message board smack talk this time? You’ve used that line over and over this past few weeks so I just want to know if we are being treated to fresh material from one of the worst posters here.

Not as bad as insincere or HH.....but definitely right in that next tier, in case you were wondering...
    thechatch said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

“Bullying”

What, no recycled “dial up internet in your mom’s basement” message board smack talk this time? You’ve used that line over and over this past few weeks so I just want to know if we are being treated to fresh material from one of the worst posters here.

Not as bad as insincere or HH.....but definitely right in that next tier, in case you were wondering...
    What do you mean "smack talk"? He is in mom's basement with a 2000 Dell laptop. That's what I heard.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Live look at @HoustonHusky's basement as he prepares to unveil the Kraken

Actually, that's a deadringer for fleaman
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    AOG said:

thechatch said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

“Bullying”

What do you mean "smack talk"? He is in mom's basement with a 2000 Dell laptop. That's what I heard.
    I don’t really give a shit one way or another. I’m just trying to tell you that your content sucks out loud.
    thechatch said:

AOG said:

thechatch said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

“Bullying”

I don’t really give a shit one way or another. I’m just trying to tell you that your content sucks out loud.
    So what? You assholes have been saying that for 10 years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Meltdown in progress
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Slow realization that just because your team won the Triple Crown, it changes nothing in your own life and your personal issues aren’t going away
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Slow realization that just because your team won the Triple Crown, it changes nothing in your own life and your personal issues aren’t going away

This is the way I'd try to play it off, too.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    AOG said:

hey hey hey.

there's only one bully here, and everybody on the interwebs knows it.

@dnc 's office of the bully will be respected.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

AOG said:

AOG said:

“Bullying”

That makes about as much sense as a Trump interview.
    He shit right on his head!!! On his head!!!