Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump endorses move to begin transition to Biden

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    I was told Trump will need to be removed forcibly from the WH.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209
    He just put up the white flag
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

I was told there was widespread voter fraud and Trump won in a landslide

There is and he did. The fix has always been in and you swallow the DC Aristocracy load because you have nothing positive going on in your life. Leftist Globalism is your religion. They depend on dipshits like you to keep supporting them as they do nothing for you.

Trump is the counter-culture, and Joe Hiden and his DC Bush pals are The Man.
    edited November 2020
    Goduckies said:

Ts and Ps to Houston, doogie, throbber, northwest fresh, sledog, and the rest of the voter fraud truthers

There is and he did. The fix has always been in and you swallow the DC Aristocracy load because you have nothing positive going on in your life. Leftist Globalism is your religion. They depend on dipshits like you to keep supporting them as they do nothing for you.

Nice meltdown. When is Powell going to release the Kraken? I heard she's got some YUUUUUUGE announcements this week.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam

Statements like this normally befuddle me, but I've accepted that not everyone sees the world the same way (even though this is fairly straightforward). If folks are telling themselves the bolded statement to tolerate the next 4 years, I support it from a mental health standpoint. I know it's easier to find people who think similarly these days than it would have been 20 years ago, so that's a plus.
    edited November 2020

Nice meltdown. When is Powell going to release the Kraken? I heard she's got some YUUUUUUGE announcements this week.
    And here I thought she was the relatively normal one on the legal team.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
    I just want to see evidence or gtfo. You don’t. So what?
    edited November 2020
    doogie said:

I'd love to see it presented and argued in court too, but just saying it's out there doesn't really do much. Now, all of a sudden people like Tucker Carlson and Ben Shapiro are the enemy for asking the same. It's fascinating how quickly people have turned on people that used to be these staunch conservative pundits.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    MelloDawg said:

doogie said:

I'd love to see it presented and argued in court too, but just saying it's out there doesn't really do much. Thus far, that hasn't happened and it doesn't look like it will.
    It’s Kraken Week on the Discovery Channel. LIPO

Goduckies said:

Ts and Ps to Houston, doogie, throbber, northwest fresh, sledog, and the rest of the voter fraud truthers
    You’re good with fraud to the point you don’t want it investigated. Says a lot about your personal integrity. Even better is Biden and his Bush Warmongers don’t give a shit about you. Biden even said his voters don’t deserve to know his stance on SCOTUS packing. I’m gong to enjoy mocking him for the 6 months or so he tries to hold it together knowing he stole the election. It’s obvious fraud.
    If @insinceredawg is celebrating this much, I fully expect some major news on election fraud within the next week that shows fraud.

Dude throws up on himself all the time. It’s like clockwork.