Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I take back at least .81% of the mean things I said about BTP

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    For the record I’ve always been a big BTP guy. Feeling vindicated today. Proud of you lil buddy
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

For the record I’ve always been a big BTP guy. Feeling vindicated today. Proud of you lil buddy

Lil buddy?

Put some respeck on my name!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

Say this much for Fudgie:

Despite all his faults, hawt takes, spaz outs, beatings from veteran poasters, and ADHD, the kid always gets back up and comes back for more.

His greatest strength is his durability. Just like a former QB we all know and love
    love?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Despite all his faults, hawt takes, spaz outs, beatings from veteran poasters, and ADHD, the kid always gets back up and comes back for more.

• SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

Sources said:

His greatest strength is his durability. Just like a former QB we all know and love

Absolutely love the reaction of the brunette cheerleader on the right: "Wow, there's something you don't see everyday!"
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SkipBoyd said:

Swaye said:

Sources said:

Absolutely love the reaction of the brunette cheerleader on the right: "Wow, there's something you don't see everyday!"
    The one on the right is the sociopath. She's half smiling still: "This is AWESOME!"

Look at the girl and guy cheerleader on the left: "Ho-lee-shit. Look at the soul leave the body!"
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Meh
    Btp is weak sauce