Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    Gay news is your only news.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited November 2020
    I'm hearing that you can't call out fascists for what they are because it hurts their feelings

Arewethebadguys.gif
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

I'm hearing that you can't call out fascists for what they are because it hurts their feelings

Arewethebadguys.gif

The left are the fascists. No righties out burning cities and mudding people. Assaulting police. Beating Biden supporters. You really are this stupid.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

Arewethebadguys.gif

The left are the fascists. No righties out burning cities and mudding people. Assaulting police. Beating Biden supporters. You really are this stupid.
    and he really is that much of a fucking liar.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,905 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020
    Leftards are the ones embracing authoritarianism, you fucking idiot. They’re the ones wanting daddy government to take everything over. Way to accuse the right of that which you are guilty, Goebbels.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020
    BearsWiin said:

Arewethebadguys.gif

Go ahead and list all the fascist activities of the current administration.

My feelers won’t get hurt
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Leftards are the ones embracing authoritarianism, you fucking idiot. They’re the ones wanting daddy government to take everything over. Way to accuse the right of that which you are guilty, Goebbels.

The government doing stuff isn’t authoritarianism.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

Unless it's shrinking, reducing taxes, removing regulations, or defending the country, it's authoritarian by definition.

Unless it's shrinking, reducing taxes, removing regulations, or defending the country, it's authoritarian by definition.
    This should be very fun. Taxes are not authoritarian, you can choose not to work.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter

This should be very fun. Taxes are not authoritarian, you can choose not to work.
    Scratch a leftist, find a fascist. As predictable as gravity.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

The government forcing me to pay for your "free" healthcare and college is certainly authoritarianism. Closing down private businesses and churches, while no government employees miss a paycheck is authoritarianism.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

You could choose to pay for your own fucking healthcare and college too parasite.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

This dude is right up there with owl as the dullest tool on the board.

Yes, pay my increased taxes that I take from you and buy votes with or you can choose to starve.

Nice thinking dipshit.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    HHusky said:
    The people “embracing” authoritarianism are not the Trump voters, you massive failure. You’ve been on the Just One Life train for 7 months as businesses and homes are lost because of authoritarian mandates by mostly Far Left governors.

This dude is right up there with owl as the dullest tool on the board.

Yes, pay my increased taxes that I take from you and buy votes with or you can choose to starve.

Nice thinking dipshit.
    Wow. I always thought you were an idiot but this is an excellent argument. You have completely changed my mind.

The choice between working and starvation isn’t a choice at all. So if our system forces you into labor and you’re not entitled to any of the profits your labor produces then the system is exploitative.

Interesting, A LOT to think over here.
    Pennsylvania shuts down alcohol sales starting Wednesday through the holiday weekend. Damn you Trump, you authoritarian!!

Expect more of this type of government now that blatant fraud has been exposed and nobody in power will do anything about it.

Now be a good little Useful Idiot and listen to Governor Daddy.

edited November 2020
    So if our system forces you into labor and you’re not entitled to any of the profits your labor produces then the system is exploitative.

What does this mean? I’ve read it five times and still don’t understand what he’s trying to say, unless he’s making a case against Marxism? What does this have to do with taxes and authoritarianism?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    It means a janitor who is paid market wage and benefits is entitled to an extra cut of Microsoft’s profits.
    doogie said:

It means a janitor who is paid market wage and benefits is entitled to an extra cut of Microsoft’s profits.

Heeeeeeey there we go, credit to you buddy.

So, now that we’ve established that you have a brain, are taxes authoritarian because you are forced to work or are they not authoritarian because you have a choice? I’ve really never seen anyone reconcile the taxes are authoritarian but capitalism gives you choice arguments but I’d be happy to learn.