Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    CSPAN can’t even spell her name correct.

What’s the point here?
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,873
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Powell maintains more credibility by not associating with Trumps team - seeker of truth, justice and the American way.

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Has the hammer dropped yet ?

I've never seen so many Kim Grinolds's in one place
  • Options

Has the hammer dropped yet ?

It bounced off the Kraken and hit Trump in the pussy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    I'm sure they thought Gore should fight.

Well some were 3 years old. Maybe.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Imagine being the lawyer Giuliani is embarrassed of.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is all about the money raised, who raised it and who gets to legally spend it.

None of the issues have changed.

hth
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Imagine being the lawyer Giuliani is embarrassed of.

Imagine being the lawyer your son is embarrassed of....
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,957
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Update:

- Georgia: We have identified over a thousand early/abs votes cast by individuals whose registered addresses are in fact at post offices, UPS, and FedEx locations, wilfully disguising the box numbers as "Apt," "Unit," etc.

— Matt Braynard (@MattBraynard) November 22, 2020
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The One Party Fascist State of America, which is controlled from London, and which is a Subservient Vassal Nation of the Fourth Reich, is worried about the Republican Faction getting exposed for the same "Election" Crimes the Democrat Faction will be getting destroyed for.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited November 2020

CSPAN can’t even spell her name correct.

What’s the point here?

LMAO northwest fresh in shambles after jerking off to Powell's conspiracy theories for the last two weeks. Hahahahahahaha this is too good
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I guess it’s relieving to known that the Qanon lawyer was too crazy for Trump.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2020
    Lot of bad and dishonest takes in this thread...and all over the Internet really. Like or hate it, the strategy is that Sekulow/Trump’s lawyers will be following the state vote tallies (watch Mon or Tues the Georgia case will probably lead with tens of thousands of voters illegally signed up to PO Boxes and other mail drops along with some other things) while Powell will be chasing the Dominion angle and whatever rabbit hole that leads to (or more likely doesn’t even though it is crooked beyond belief).

The vote was completely and utterly rigged and everyone was involved so I’m not expecting much...we live in a banana republic now. I think it will be a huge hurdle for Trump to flip a state. But I also do think on the off chance he does it makes the threshold of flipping another and another much, much easier.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Lot of bad and dishonest takes in this thread...and all over the Internet really. Like or hate it, the strategy is that Sekulow/Trump’s lawyers will be following the state vote tallies (watch Mon or Tues the Georgia case will probably lead with tens of thousands of voters illegally signed up to PO Boxes and other mail drops along with some other things) while Powell will be chasing the Dominion angle and whatever rabbit hole that leads to (or more likely doesn’t even though it is crooked beyond belief).

The vote was completely and utterly rigged and everyone was involved so I’m not expecting much...we live in a banana republic now. I think it will be a huge hurdle for Trump to flip a state. But I also do think on the off chance he does it makes the threshold of flipping another and another much, much easier.

No matter how many times you repeat this ridiculous statement it doesn't make it any more true. If the vote was rigged don't you think Trump's lawyers would have provided evidence by now instead of getting blown the fuck out in every case? You used to be one of the more rational Trumptards but you've gone full on retard/Sledog/Qanon/Conspiracy theorist. You hate to see it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837

No matter how many times you repeat this ridiculous statement it doesn't make it any more true. If the vote was rigged don't you think Trump's lawyers would have provided evidence by now instead of getting blown the fuck out in every case? You used to be one of the more rational Trumptards but you've gone full on retard/Sledog/Qanon/Conspiracy theorist. You hate to see it.
    Evidence comes during discovery and access to the actual data. Hundreds of whistleblowers say there was fraud. The process has to start since they won't allow access to the data and evidence. But then you are this dense.