Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What Will a Vengeful President Do to the World in His Final Weeks?

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I don't buy the nefariously plotting Trump narrative. He's too much of a self obsessed boob to spend time wreaking havoc abroad.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

I don't buy the nefariously plotting Trump narrative. He's too much of a self obsessed boob to spend time wreaking havoc abroad.

But that's the whole point, isn't it?

Trump doesn't go around "plotting" chaos ... he IS chaos. It comes naturally at a very high level.

It's like a really naturally talented all-around athlete. That athlete doesn't go and say specifically "I wanna be good at this or that" - they just are.

Trump is an amazing narcissistic personality disorder. He could go around grabbing women by the pussy and talking shit about veterans and still come out smelling like a rose to his own syncophants.

"Yeah, I don't agree with his behaviors ... but he's got great policies!

"Make a 'Murica I fucked up even more great again!" Wooooo!

Meanwhile xi and putin are running circles around him....
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    How you get this detached from reality?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

Trump doesn't go around "plotting" chaos ... he IS chaos. It comes naturally at a very high level.

It's like a really naturally talented all-around athlete. That athlete doesn't go and say specifically "I wanna be good at this or that" - they just are.

Trump is an amazing narcissistic personality disorder. He could go around grabbing women by the pussy and talking shit about veterans and still come out smelling like a rose to his own syncophants.

Meanwhile xi and putin are running circles around him.paying off Joe's bagman son...
    Bagman malarky POTD
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Yes yes, pulling troops out of Afghanistan is now “vengeful” to the DC Party of War, the Biden Democrats and their Bush Warmongering pals.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    animate said:

Meanwhile xi and putin are running circles around him....
    Please to be outlining all of this chaos comrade?

A good economy? Roaring stock market? Foreign wars? Murdered church cults in Texas? Shot mothers holding babies in Idaho?, Sold the US out to China? Opened the borders to flood of illegal criminals? Didn't make vaccines in record time for ultra deadly almost killed everyone in the country virus? Spied on political campaign of opponent? Gave guns illegally to Mexican cartels? Massive foreign wars?

What comrade, what? Spell it out!