Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!

Nobody cares what your irrelevant opinion is but in some weird and sick way, this must help you. I'll be on the golf course this afternoon in 70 degree sunshine. Then I'll be at a dinner party of 12 defying Gavin as we drink and eat better than he did at the French Laundry (International Food and Wine Society has it's benefits). At least you have your dog.
    But you don't care.

Obviously.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!

Nobody cares what your irrelevant opinion is but in some weird and sick way, this must help you. I'll be on the golf course this afternoon in 70 degree sunshine. Then I'll be at a dinner party of 12 defying Gavin as we drink and eat better than he did at the French Laundry (International Food and Wine Society has it's benefits). At least you have your dog.
    But you don't care.

Obviously.
    I said nobody cares about your opinion. Like a pedophile needs pictures of little kids, you need this board to get your fix because it's all you have. I don't feel sorry for you because you're a POS and this is only a reminder of how much your life sucks. I'll make a toast in honor of all those stuck at home cowering in fear as I party it up tonight you fucking loser. Time to hit the club. Enjoy your worthless life here today.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!

Ancil?
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!

But you don't care.

Obviously.
    I said nobody cares about your opinion. Like a pedophile needs pictures of little kids, you need this board to get your fix because it's all you have. I don't feel sorry for you because you're a POS and this is only a reminder of how much your life sucks. I'll make a toast in honor of all those stuck at home cowering in fear as I party it up tonight you fucking loser. Time to hit the club. Enjoy your worthless life here today.
    Gosh mister! You sound awesome!

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:
    Certainly the response an innocent woman would make.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    Odd how people investigate Trump with zero evidence to begin and no affidavits. Seems all we need according to lefties is feelings. So were good!
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    HHusky said:

Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!

Yes, they do their own taxes. Like Tim Geithner and TurboTax.
    MelloDawg said:

doogie said:

Hunter Biden took millions of dollars from a Russian oligarch in 2015 while Big Guy was VP, but let’s keep harassing the Trump kids. Centrists now believe in the Leftist “prove your innocence” new standard of justice.

Fascists.

HHusky said:

Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!

Yes, they do their own taxes. Like Tim Geithner and TurboTax.
    MelloDawg said:

doogie said:

Hunter Biden took millions of dollars from a Russian oligarch in 2015 while Big Guy was VP, but let’s keep harassing the Trump kids. Centrists now believe in the Leftist “prove your innocence” new standard of justice.

Fascists.
    That's only the standard if you are right of them.
  • ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Tax cheats deny charges.

Big!

Nobody cares what your irrelevant opinion is but in some weird and sick way, this must help you. I'll be on the golf course this afternoon in 70 degree sunshine. Then I'll be at a dinner party of 12 defying Gavin as we drink and eat better than he did at the French Laundry (International Food and Wine Society has it's benefits). At least you have your dog and a jar of peanut butter.
    fixed that for you!!!
    Sledog said:

Odd how people investigate Trump with zero evidence to begin and no affidavits. Seems all we need according to lefties is feelings. So were good!

Russell Ramsland is writing as we speak. "Zero evidence" is funny--did you forget the testimony on your teevee?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Russell Ramsland is writing as we speak. "Zero evidence" is funny--did you forget the testimony on your teevee?
    There was testimony yesterday on TV

So what?
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Never heard anything remotely incriminating.

Trump should have just told them to fuck off like the left is here with our supposedly open and honest election that the other side has every right to look at but were locked out. There was a reason they locked out observers.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Trump should have just told them to fuck off like the left is here with our supposedly open and honest election that the other side has every right to look at but were locked out. There was a reason they locked out observers.
    "locked out". Sure.

And many people are saying the German Army was stabbed in the back, I guess.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

And you a cop. Guess the taxpayers didn't really get much for their money then.
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

"locked out". Sure.

Were any there when they stopped the counting in all the states in question and sent everyone home? Nope. That's when they magically had hundreds of thousands of Biden only votes pour in and somehow get counted........

but hey that's perfectly normal if you went to Hogwarts.
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

"locked out". Sure.

Were any there when they stopped the counting in all the states in question and sent everyone home? Nope. That's when they magically had hundreds of thousands of Biden only votes pour in and somehow get counted........

but hey that's perfectly normal if you went to Hogwarts.
    And then Hugo Chavez . . .
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    I came for Ivanka boob pics, I left disappointed.