Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everything I hate about you libs

Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
Can be summed up in this scene

https://youtu.be/MctfeUV2iog
Tagged:

Comments

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    are we? making a list?

I can't tell the difference between them winning and losing - they whine either way
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    I have plenty of friends who are libs. Not all of them are partisan assholes who engage in groupthink. The kind of libs that suck seem unaware that antifacists seem facist, and that ‘antiracsts’ lump everyone into groups and stereotypes. And think that all gun owners are trumptards. And so on. Living in an ideological bubble is the real problem.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

I have plenty of friends who are libs. Not all of them are partisan assholes who engage in groupthink. The kind of libs that suck seem unaware that antifacists seem facist, and that ‘antiracsts’ lump everyone into groups and stereotypes. And think that all gun owners are trumptards. And so on. Living in an ideological bubble is the real problem.

Lots of them are scared of being called a racist. That won’t last forever as the constant stating of that will dilute the word. This could all pass fairly and the classical liberals will break off and crush the left.

Or it won’t and we will wake up already in the gulags like Yury predicted. Either way it will be interesting. It won’t stay where we are now in any case.