Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker and Gutfeld...

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    What's going to happen eventually is that people start shooting politicians.

But until then they will continue to do their shit
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

The left has shown the a formula that works, even if you are in the tiny minority...

Be violent and destroy shit until you get what you want.

BLM and Antifa and to a lesser extent the womens marchers get what they want because they are unapologetically loud, violent, and will personally bully/destroy anyone who gets in their way.

It works

As I said on election night...

The right is viewed as impotent, it will continue to be treated as such until it proves otherwise.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    And people wonder why he pulls in huge ratings
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209
    He nailed it 100% same with Gutfeld. He as good on the 5 too
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Y’all missed out on Red Eye. Was the best political talk show on TV.

PERIOD.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Every President from 1840 to 1980 elected in a year ending in 0 either died in office, was assassinated, or had an assassination attempt made on them

Since Reagan in ‘81, there hasn’t been a notable known attempt. Some lower level stuff but it’s been a huge exception.

Your point isn’t one that would surprise me
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209

Goduckies said:

Y’all missed out on Red Eye. Was the best political talk show on TV.

PERIOD.
    I used to watch it. I still listen to the radio version T night too great show then and now.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Every President from 1840 to 1980 elected in a year ending in 0 either died in office, was assassinated, or had an assassination attempt made on them

Since Reagan in ‘81, there hasn’t been a notable known attempt. Some lower level stuff but it’s been a huge exception.

Your point isn’t one that would surprise me
    Biden ends up resigning in 18 months for “health” reasons. Actual reason is the Hunter scandal that will be pulled out secretly at just the right time as red meat for the crazies in his party and will never get reported on. He’ll elect to quit with a promise of no further discussion on the topic and will ride off as a hero. Kamala takes over and gets primaried in her own party as no one can stand her.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    Houhusky said:

The left has shown the a formula that works, even if you are in the tiny minority...

BLM and Antifa and to a lesser extent the womens marchers get what they want because they are unapologetically loud, violent, and will personally bully/destroy anyone who gets in their way.

It works

The right is viewed as impotent, it will continue to be treated as such until it proves otherwise.
    One offensive shooting by the right and goodbye 2A

I feel like that’s part of the game here
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Houhusky said:

It works

Those same people are the ones who cry victim everytime a truck drives by with a flag attached to it. The same ones who wanna play badass anarchist all over town until the cops come and they switch to helpless innocent being brutalized. There's no way to combat this type of foe in this day and age.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited November 2020

Houhusky said:

It works

agree, someone is going to snap at some point... IMO its a miracle and surprise someone hasn't already

No government likes its citizens armed and speaking freely. The socio-political zeitgeist of the US has strayed so far from individualism the classical liberalism of the constitution is viewed mostly as a hinderance.

Both the 1st and the 2nd are well on their way out the door.

Im not sure how you defeat an alliance between mega corporations, big tech, the media oligarchy, entrenched regulatory branch, and intelligence agencies if they are all working in concert.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Houhusky said:

It works

Those same people are the ones who cry victim everytime a truck drives by with a flag attached to it. The same ones who wanna play badass anarchist all over town until the cops come and they switch to helpless innocent being brutalized. There's no way to combat this type of foe in this day and age.
    The BLM, antifa Summer was even worse than when the insurgent terrorists chained kids to their buildings in Iraq, Afghani, Egypt, Syria and Yemen.

Sad as it is, our leaders said fuck it and bombed them anyway.

Here the media and every politician with a D besides their name were implicit in the carnage, providing the cover. And after November 3rd, they called off their dogs. Except for last Saturday of course.

God Bless Merica.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

Very good analysis...

https://youtu.be/MivUwN8DjMI

Video not available
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    Goduckies said:

Very good analysis...

Is this it? Either way, it is a great analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtCJ5hpo7c
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

It works

Im not sure how you defeat an alliance between mega corporations, big tech, the media oligarchy, entrenched regulatory branch, and intelligence agencies if they are all working in concert.
    You defeat it by allying with Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, Jair Bolsonaro, Manuel Lopez Obrador and Kim Jong Un.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

Very good analysis...

Is this it? Either way, it is a great analysis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNtCJ5hpo7c
    "People have a right to be suspicious".

Goddamned right. SEVENTY MILLION PEOPLE dismissed.

Fix the fucking system. Even if there's a .5% chance Dominion could change votes....fix it. And don't expect 70,000,000 to all of a sudden bow down at the Temple of Biden. NOt gonna fucking happen.