Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

German police doing what they do best to COVID lockdown skeptics

2»

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter

If that’s fascism, what would you call police murdering Breonna Taylor in her own home?

An accident. An accident that was avoidable if she didn't bang a piece of human scum drug dealer who shot at police first and caused the entire thing to happen to her.

Got any other stupid fucking questions?
    An accident is what happens without any outside influences or variables.

When you're harboring a drug dealer, there's risk bad shit happens. Breonna liked the BBC more than she liked living.

Fuck her.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

If that’s fascism, what would you call police murdering Breonna Taylor in her own home?

An accident. An accident that was avoidable if she didn't bang a piece of human scum drug dealer who shot at police first and caused the entire thing to happen to her.

When you're harboring a drug dealer, there's risk bad shit happens. Breonna liked the BBC more than she liked living.

Fuck her.

See how easy that was? You can see how stupid Bend is because he doesn’t realize calling it an accident makes it manslaughter. Throbber swooped in to make it clear though, it wasn’t an accident, she deserved to die.

“don’t tread on me” but I will defend the police murdering people.

“I’m a classical liberal and weed should be legal” but if you’re fucking a drug dealer, you should be executed without trial.

You’re the bad guys.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Why are you running cover for Nazis?

Thread jack
    edited November 2020

Fuck her.

See how easy that was? You can see how stupid Bend is because he doesn’t realize calling it an accident makes it manslaughter. Throbber swooped in to make it clear though, it wasn’t an accident, she deserved to die.

“I’m a classical liberal and weed should be legal” but if you’re fucking a drug dealer, you should be executed without trial.

You’re the bad guys.
    If you pull a gun on police, you waive your right to a trial by your peers.

Risk/reward. Be an OG/maybe die or cause others to die. Put down the weapon/go to trial.

It's a capitalist concept, so go read some Adam Smith.

Edit: You'll note the German dissident went directly to the floor instead of thugging it up. He'll get his day in court.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

People this stupid walk among us!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

Fuck her.

She was part of the operation. Gang member, supplied cars for a drive by, moved drugs and money, bailed out her cohorts. That's organized crime. That her current meat stick decided to shoot at the police when executing a legal search warrant was her fault as well for harboring him knowing full well he's wanted.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

Fuck her.

You’re the bad guys.

Risk/reward. Be an OG/maybe die or cause others to die. Put down the weapon/go to trial.

Edit: You'll note the German dissident went directly to the floor instead of thugging it up. He'll get his day in court.

From the don’t tread on me crew. If 3 people, dressed in plainclothes, enter your home, do what they say.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    so we Are dealing in hypothetical’s now?

Fuck her.

You’re the bad guys.

From the don’t tread on me crew. If 3 people, dressed in plainclothes, enter your home, do what they say.
    I don't deal drugs. Breonna's BBC knew that the people at the door were either there to take his drugs or there to take him into custody.

Any entry of my home would be unlawful search and seizure - presumably 3 plain clothed people entering my home would be there to do harm to my family or property.

They'd get the double barrel treatment.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    She died due to a poor choice in men

Quite common really
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter

Fuck her.

You’re the bad guys.
    Yeah, I'm the bad guy. I don't spend money on drugs nor do I harbor drug dealers. Especially low life drug dealers who bring hand guns into my house and start shooting at Policemen. You hang out with filth, you stand a good chance of getting dirty. Did your mother and father teach you nothing? I know zero people who deal drugs and carry around a handgun and shoot at police.

Fuck you and your slimy reasoning. The idiot did not deserve to die but she certainly put herself in harms way hanging out with that scum. She was stupid.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    TheKobeStopper said:

There goes my hero, watch him as he goes. Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Jacob Blake - quite the crew. Marvel should start a comic series starring these heroes.

She died due to a poor choice in men

Quite common really

I remember my poor choices in men phase.....

Huh?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    These people are all complete pieces of shit. Who cares?

Can't blm find a single non shitty martyr?