Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Only Trivial Affidavits Filed So Far

Comments

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

The "additive algorythm". Sounds like that's right up there with top dems and liberal Hollywood elite are sex traffickers, pedophiles and eat babies.

Not sure about eating babies but you could not have come up with a worse analogy to show something is false when two of the three things you mentioned are true and proven
    No they're not. Show me some facts beyond 4chan or whatever that nuthouse is called now.
    The ignorance defense, always one of my favorites. You really want to believe that there are no adults sleeping with underage boys and girls in Hollywood Owl? Why don't you go and educate yourself on the NXVIM scandal and then get back to us. Or run and hide which is what you always do.
    Of course they're likely everywhere, but certainly not divided on party lines. Pretty sure the Catholic Church and Boy Scouts are pretty conservative groups. Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Chrissy Teigen, Joe Biden are not running an international sex trafficking cabal.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

The "additive algorythm". Sounds like that's right up there with top dems and liberal Hollywood elite are sex traffickers, pedophiles and eat babies.

Not sure about eating babies but you could not have come up with a worse analogy to show something is false when two of the three things you mentioned are true and proven
    No they're not. Show me some facts beyond 4chan or whatever that nuthouse is called now.
    The ignorance defense, always one of my favorites. You really want to believe that there are no adults sleeping with underage boys and girls in Hollywood Owl? Why don't you go and educate yourself on the NXVIM scandal and then get back to us. Or run and hide which is what you always do.
    Of course they're likely everywhere, but certainly not divided on party lines. Pretty sure the Catholic Church and Boy Scouts are pretty conservative groups. Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, Chrissy Teigen, Joe Biden are not running an international sex trafficking cabal.
    That's a good Kunt move those goal posts.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

Pretty sure Oprah and her pals like Weinstein were running sex trafficking rings. Hollywood is protected because they are all pedophiles like you are, Twitter Weirdo.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

Why don’t you educate us on the number of people convicted for their involvement in NXVIM that were also a part of Hollywood.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Waiting for someone to tell us he's a Democrat before I can believe it.

https://ballotpedia.org/Russ_Ramsland

You wouldn't believe shit if someone pooped down your throat.

amirite, @EsophagealFeces ?

I'm certain he knows what shit tastes like. Been eating it all his life.
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

Why don’t you educate us on the number of people convicted for their involvement in NXVIM that were also a part of Hollywood.
    I don't know shit about NXVIM but I know one hell of a lot of missing kids have been found since Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested!

Not just here but all over the world!
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

I don't know shit about NXVIM but I know one hell of a lot of missing kids have been found since Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested!

Wow. Tell us about what you know Mr. Qanon Guy.

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

i'll explain the criminal process since you seem learning impaired. A witness or victim of a crime contacts the authorities and reports it. The police take a crime report and investigate the crime.

I know that's hard for a liberal maroon to comprehend since it's highly complicated.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

I know that's hard for a liberal maroon to comprehend since it's highly complicated.
    This has to be dawgman plagiarism.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

If @StinkFist doesn’t see it on his Fake News shows, did it really happen?
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

SFGbob said:

No clue what Qanan says about it but there were more than a few...

SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW fame...

I would have set up my own sex cult if I knew I could rope Grace Park into it...

And the one nobody likes to talk about...

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Dude61 said:

Russell Ramsland from Allied Security Operations Group (http://asog.us) filed an affidavit today.

"My colleagues and I... have studied... the November 3, 2020, election results. Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated..."

"There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%... reveals 431,954 excess ballots.. This pattern strongly suggests that the *additive algorithm* was activated."

"Until the tabulated voter turnout reached approximately 83%, Trump was generally winning between 55% and 60% of every turnout point. Then, after the counting was closed at 2:00 am, the situation dramatically reserved itself, starting with a series of impossible spikes."

"The final red flag is perhaps the greatest. In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384, 733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations."

"Wayne County uses Dominion Equipment, where 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%_ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State's number of voters in the precint/township; and 25 of those 7 precincts/townships show 100% turnout."

"This pattern strongly suggests both the additive algorithm (a feature enhancement referred to as "ranking choice voting algorithm" or "RCV") was activated in the code... as well as batch processing of blank votes... where 74,119 more ballots were cast than the capacity."

The *additive algorithm* as shown in the Democracy Suite EMS Results Tally and Reporting User Guide, Chapter 11, Settings 11.2.2. It reads in part, "RCV METHOD: This will select the specific method of tabulating RCV votes to elect a winner."

Rather than being trivial, the affidavit points to a blatant attempt at vote fraud.
    High comedy, actually.

Michigan? Minnesota? They all look alike.

#LinWoodLaw!

HHusky said:

No you don't. That's clear

Let's hear from this guy's team. An awful lot of "we" in this declaration.

You're wrong. I want it vetted. You don't.
    It's being vetted idiot and you've been crying about it every step of the way.
    Vetted!

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Someone sure is nervous today

Someone sure is nervous today

Which one is Michigan again?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    edited November 2020
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    I'll bet
    I wonder what legal grounds they used to seize them?............................