Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    But Cuomo! poast of the day.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

You could bother going to South Dakota's own official statistics, and let us know why there seems to be plenty of hospital capacity. You could try nuanced thinking and wonder if PCR testing shows actual postivity or false positives. Then you might want to consider if the tests themselves show current or past infections. These questions have been raised by horrible right wing media sites like the New York Times and The Conversation.
    Or you could be a hyperpartisan twat that posts shit like this as evidence of 'republicans bad, dems good'. Your choice, shitbird.
    I favor unbiased, bipartisan testing to confirm whether those who have claimed to be dead are in fact dead.

White flag already?

Laughing.

Not with you.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Alexis said:

Anybody get the feeling H really has a crush on Kristi, yet he never has actually spoken to a woman and his only way of showing his love is his memories of the 3rd grade playground punching the cute girl in the shoulder and then running away.

It's either that or that he watches Rachel Maddow. Or both.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

You could bother going to South Dakota's own official statistics, and let us know why there seems to be plenty of hospital capacity. You could try nuanced thinking and wonder if PCR testing shows actual postivity or false positives. Then you might want to consider if the tests themselves show current or past infections. These questions have been raised by horrible right wing media sites like the New York Times and The Conversation.
    Or you could be a hyperpartisan twat that posts shit like this as evidence of 'republicans bad, dems good'. Your choice, shitbird.
    The dazzler made his choice years ago. Why so many dems choose poorly seems to come down to free sh*t, power and leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Alexis said:

Anybody get the feeling H really has a crush on Kristi, yet he never has actually spoken to a woman and his only way of showing his love is his memories of the 3rd grade playground punching the cute girl in the shoulder and then running away.

In 3rd grade the cute girls punched me and ran away

Alexis said:

You peaked early.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562

Alexis said:

Deserves its own thread.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Hes no psychopath. He just knows that leftists will let you steal from them as long as you proclaim how evil the conservatives are
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,537 Standard Supporter

Alexis said:

#Metoo. Then knocked the shit out of me playing smear the queer. There was some repressed sexual identify issues inside that gal.

She's a hot lesbo now.