Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Hopefully it is enough that it can't be ignored. Definitely dropping some serious bombs...will the media follow up? Only the ones you expect.

Anything tangible at all would be a dramatic change.
    Funny how that was never your standard with the Trump Russia collusion fraud.
    Deflect and derail. The Gay Bob playbook to defend Trump.
    “Pretty please don’t bring up how retarded I was for believing Russian Collusion when Zero evidence was presented.”

Such a Hoax that the Mueller team never even interviewed the Russian lawyer that Junior “colluded” with at Drumpf Tower because if they had she’d have exposed the involvement of Fusion GPS in that set-up.
    Go read the Senate Intel report. Manafort colluded with Kilimnik. Now let's see proof of the voter fraud that swung the election.
    And yet everything Manafort was charged with had nothing to do with his work on the Trump campaign. Anymore lies you want to tell IC?

Remember when you lied your ass off and claimed that nothing in the Dossier had been debunked? Were you just a gullible dipshit when you made that claim or a fucking liar?

Which is it IC?
    Remember when you lied your ass off and claimed Trump should be impeached if there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine? Were you just a gullible dipshit when you made that claim or a fucking liar?

Yeah, I recall that. Trump never got what he was asking for and the aid was released anyway so there was no quid pro quo. Now answer the questions you were asked for once in your pathetic life IC.
    So it doesn't count because he attempted a quid pro quo and failed? That's not how the law works, Lady B.
    There was no quid pro quo. Aid wasn't withheld.

Now what does that have to do with you lying your ass off and claiming nothing in the Dossier had been disproven?
    He delayed it for weeks while attempting to get Ukraine to smear Biden publicly. Why do you keep lying and trying to rewrite history, Lady B?

That’s a literal lie. The aid got there in the required time frame.

Meanwhile, this is a real quid pro quo, Mushbrain.

Well son of a bitch!

https://youtu.be/O_xXx0yUvSw
    What the fuck are you talking about? The entire scandal started because the aid was withheld and a whistleblower filed a complaint.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Hopefully it is enough that it can't be ignored. Definitely dropping some serious bombs...will the media follow up? Only the ones you expect.

“Pretty please don’t bring up how retarded I was for believing Russian Collusion when Zero evidence was presented.”

Such a Hoax that the Mueller team never even interviewed the Russian lawyer that Junior “colluded” with at Drumpf Tower because if they had she’d have exposed the involvement of Fusion GPS in that set-up.
    Go read the Senate Intel report. Manafort colluded with Kilimnik. Now let's see proof of the voter fraud that swung the election.
    And yet everything Manafort was charged with had nothing to do with his work on the Trump campaign. Anymore lies you want to tell IC?

Remember when you lied your ass off and claimed that nothing in the Dossier had been debunked? Were you just a gullible dipshit when you made that claim or a fucking liar?

Which is it IC?
    Remember when you lied your ass off and claimed Trump should be impeached if there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine? Were you just a gullible dipshit when you made that claim or a fucking liar?

Yeah, I recall that. Trump never got what he was asking for and the aid was released anyway so there was no quid pro quo. Now answer the questions you were asked for once in your pathetic life IC.
    So it doesn't count because he attempted a quid pro quo and failed? That's not how the law works, Lady B.

Now what does that have to do with you lying your ass off and claiming nothing in the Dossier had been disproven?
    He delayed it for weeks while attempting to get Ukraine to smear Biden publicly. Why do you keep lying and trying to rewrite history, Lady B?

Well son of a bitch!

What the fuck are you talking about? The entire scandal started because the aid was withheld and a whistleblower filed a complaint.
    The aid was due by a certain date, and it got there by that date.

By the way, who was the Whistleblower? Chop chop, get on it, who was this person?
    The Trumptards will always defend Daddy's criminality on the basis of his incompetence in committing his crimes.
    Criminality. Hahahah. The "crime" of making your snatch hurt isn't actionable Dazzler.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited November 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

The only person lying is you Kunt. "Delaying" isn't "withholding" liar. They got their aid. And unlike Obama, Trump didn't just send them blankets and other nonlethal aid.
    Why was it delayed? It's funny that you're completely incapable of reading between the lines when it's your side in the crosshairs yet you have no problem making huge assumptions when it's the left. It's almost as if you're a bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Delaying isn't withholding. You lied Kunt, and Trump never received anything from Ukraine. Now what does this have to do with you swallowing like a bitch the Russian collusion fraud? Why did you cry about me deflecting when you're deflecting like a little bitch right now?
    So if I tried to rape your wife but stopped before finishing then I'm not guilty of any crime right?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

The only person lying is you Kunt. "Delaying" isn't "withholding" liar. They got their aid. And unlike Obama, Trump didn't just send them blankets and other nonlethal aid.
    Why was it delayed? It's funny that you're completely incapable of reading between the lines when it's your side in the crosshairs yet you have no problem making huge assumptions when it's the left. It's almost as if you're a bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Delaying isn't withholding. You lied Kunt, and Trump never received anything from Ukraine. Now what does this have to do with you swallowing like a bitch the Russian collusion fraud? Why did you cry about me deflecting when you're deflecting like a little bitch right now?
    So if I tried to rape your wife but stopped before finishing then I'm not guilty of any crime right?
    Look at the dumbfuck comparing quid pro quo to rape. Must have gone to the Dazzler school of law.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Look at the dumbfuck comparing quid pro quo to rape. Must have gone to the Dazzler school of law.
    Just using the Lady B logic for attempted vs committed crime. Sounds like you're okay with the Tug running a train through Mrs Lady B as long as everyone pulls out.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Which parts?
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Just using the Lady B logic for attempted vs committed crime. Sounds like you're okay with the Tug running a train through Mrs Lady B as long as everyone pulls out.
    There was no "attempt" to commit a crime liar. Sounds like you're dumb as dog shit and an unbelievable fucking hypocrite. You're now lying about Ukraine because you were too big a Kunt to tell us why you lied your ass off about the Dossier. And you accuse me of deflection? You're a poorly read fucking liar and hypocrite IC. Fuck off.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

There was no "attempt" to commit a crime liar. Sounds like you're dumb as dog shit and an unbelievable fucking hypocrite. You're now lying about Ukraine because you were too big a Kunt to tell us why you lied your ass off about the Dossier. And you accuse me of deflection? You're a poorly read fucking liar and hypocrite IC. Fuck off.
    lol meltdown. When can I come over to attempt to assault your wife?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

lol meltdown. When can I come over to attempt to assault your wife?
    You're talking about raping my wife and I'm having a meltdown? Good to see you oppose using "deflection" you hypocritical piece of shit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

By the way, who was the Whistleblower? Chop chop, get on it, who was this person?
    The Trumptards will always defend Daddy's criminality on the basis of his incompetence in committing his crimes.
    What crime is that, Dazzler?

Cite the US Criminal Code.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    We should just take all the Ukrainian women and then give it to russia.

Libs claim we need to take in immigrants to keep up working population due to birth rates.
    I think we need to take in only hot women immigrants to keep up population due to ugly fat chicks.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited November 2020

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

HHusky said:

Democrats also giving sworn affidavits for fraud they witnessed. Some Democrats do have integrity, unlike the two BozoBros in this thread.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/read-affidavit-from-democrat-observer-questioning-georgia-ballots/

The same "Democrat" who contributed $1,000 to Jim Jordan for Congress in September.

#Integrity!
    It gets better:

#BigDemocrat!

Quite the "journalist", our Sharyll.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Which parts?
    Start with Cohen traveled to Prague and go from there.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

HHusky said:

Democrats also giving sworn affidavits for fraud they witnessed. Some Democrats do have integrity, unlike the two BozoBros in this thread.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/read-affidavit-from-democrat-observer-questioning-georgia-ballots/

The same "Democrat" who contributed $1,000 to Jim Jordan for Congress in September.

#Integrity!
    It gets better:

#BigDemocrat!

Appears to be like the "independent" voters at the Biden ABC townhall.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Hey
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

HHusky said:

#Integrity!
    It gets better:

#BigDemocrat!

Or the “non-partisan” Mueller team full of Clinton and Democrat donors, and even a Clinton attorney. Bedazzled thinks that’s OK and unbiased.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

HHusky said:

#Integrity!
    It gets better:

#BigDemocrat!

That is a less than full throated defense of our gal, Sharyl.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

My three year old daughter looked and me and said - daddy why do they keep "finding" ballots. And she used the air quote!
    3 year old great-grand daughter maybe....
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

HHusky said:

#Integrity!
    It gets better:

#BigDemocrat!

I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing out your OUTRAGE over partisans masquerading as independents is highly selective.

Hey

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

HHusky said:

#Integrity!
    It gets better:

#BigDemocrat!

Or the “non-partisan” Mueller team full of Clinton and Democrat donors, and even a Clinton attorney. Bedazzled thinks that’s OK and unbiased.
    They were just looking for the truth. Beside, Dazzler informed me there was no prosecutorial misconduct in any of the Mueller Investigation.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which is it IC?

Well son of a bitch!

HHusky said:

#Integrity!
    It gets better:

#BigDemocrat!

I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing out your OUTRAGE over partisans masquerading as independents is highly selective.
    Especially since H masquerades as a conservative

And thinks guys like Bill Kristol are GOP despite campaigning for Biden