Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272

I can feel the unity

“the unity” must be the name of the boss on cell block C in enabler prison
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    The left is a cross between Stalinism and Nazism. Both deadly.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    Does this surprise anyone? I mean they have been attempting to murder, have killed, burned, beaten innocent people, burned private and public property and looted for 5 years now. This dead man walking is not the only one demanding that anyone who disagrees with leftist need to be locked up or persecuted. There are many doing it. If I personally see or hear anyone supporting locking me up for being a free thinking individual I will be merciless. I am tired of far left bullies.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

Does this surprise anyone? I mean they have been attempting to murder, have killed, burned, beaten innocent people, burned private and public property and looted for 5 years now. This dead man walking is not the only one demanding that anyone who disagrees with leftist need to be locked up or persecuted. There are many doing it. If I personally see or hear anyone supporting locking me up for being a free thinking individual I will be merciless. I am tired of far left bullies.

Spend 90 minutes and watch this - it will make your blood boil. Amazon Prime.

Spoiler: J. Edgar Hoover used to keep tabs on 5 classifications of Communists - including 'Dupes"; The Communists themselves view intellectuals as easy marks.

Safeties UP!

doogie said:

Fuck off Throbber. You’ve assigned 3-1/2 hours of homework just this week.

If this is any indication of what re-education camp is gonna be like, I’m OUT

C'mon MAN!

K thru 12 kids are getting 13 years of communist education; at least spend the time it takes to get drunk to offset that. Because as we've seen with the 'intellectuals' here, it doesn't take much effort to slice up their absurd world view.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

I can feel the unity

“the unity” must be the name of the boss on cell block C in enabler prison
    If you're going to be a bitch you might as well be the boss' bitch
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

Spoiler: J. Edgar Hoover used to keep tabs on 5 classifications of Communists - including 'Dupes"; The Communists themselves view intellectuals as easy marks.

Safeties UP!

You shoot funny guns!
    Sledog said:

Safeties UP!

You shoot funny guns!
    I was more referencing our resident dupes, @HHusky and @BearsWiin
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592
    Charter Schools are a great way for regular families to escape the Gulag known as the SPS.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    HFNY said:

Charter Schools are a great way for regular families to escape the Gulag known as the SPS.

Charter schools are anti-equity

So is home schooling

We must eliminate this part of the education system undergirded by internalized white supremacy.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

HFNY said:

Charter schools are anti-equity

So is home schooling

We must eliminate this part of the education system undergirded by internalized white supremacy.
    Toss in reading to your children. The ultimate example of systematic institutional white racist privilege.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,521 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2020

Lock her up?

That was different, as was saying Comey should go to jail, as was saying Obama should go to jail. The Nunes Memo will show it, same with the Durham report, same with the OIG report. These ones are just far left bullies.

If you had to answer my phones for a day, you’d understand.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    If the OP was referencing due process and actual court proceedings then I withdraw my objection but I think we all know that he isn't.

Prosecuting politicians for crimes is actually not anti democratic or unusual in our system of justice

Pretty shocked a centrist would be so clueless.

Lots of people (Hi Harv) want Trump prosecuted. Give it a shot
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    MelloDawg said:

Lock her up?

That was different, as was saying Comey should go to jail, as was saying Obama should go to jail. The Nunes Memo will show it, same with the Durham report, same with the OIG report. These ones are just far left bullies.

If you had to answer my phones for a day, you’d understand.
    Comey admitted HRC broke the law on classified intelligence security but came up with a “but she didn’t mean to do so” defense that “no reasonable prosecutor” would try her.

Never mind that it’s not up to the FBI to determine that, it’s up to federal prosecutors.

You should stick with your downvote shtick. You’re not informed at all and it’s apparent when you try and express any independent thought.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited November 2020
    Oh yes, that “independent DOJ” that will be run by Obama and Biden loyalists. You actually believe this bullshit. Either that, or you didn’t actually read past the headline.

Biden has told aides that he's concerned that investigations would divide the country but that he would leave decisions up to an independent Justice Department.