Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Clinton campaign paid for Kremlin information to dig up dirt on Trump

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
This is real collusion.

https://apnews.com/article/7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98M

Dossier creator Christopher Steele, who was paid with money from the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, leveled at least a dozen Russian election conspiracy charges against President Trump and associates.

Virtually all his information came from Kremlin intelligence, according to the dossier. Mrs. Clinton’s operatives spread the document to the Justice Department, the FBI and news outlets.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    edited November 2020

This is real collusion.

https://apnews.com/article/7b7d698b9a660997f5e755d92b775d98M

Dossier creator Christopher Steele, who was paid with money from the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, leveled at least a dozen Russian election conspiracy charges against President Trump and associates.

Virtually all his information came from Kremlin intelligence, according to the dossier. Mrs. Clinton’s operatives spread the document to the Justice Department, the FBI and news outlets.

And for some odd reason all of the leftist Kunts who were oh so concerned about "Collusion" between Russia and the Trump campaign, that they have no evidence for, can't find their voices when it comes to this collusion.

Look how IC deal with this. He calls it a "lie" and posts a MAGA tinfoil hat picture and then runs and hides like a bitch.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    From ABC news in breathless anticipation of Mueller appearing in front of congress

- In the months before the 2016 presidential election, the FBI was uncovering efforts by the Russian government to interfere in the election, and the FBI was trying to assess unverified allegations that Trump’s associates were aiding the Russian effort.

-- The FBI’s counterintelligence probe was not launched because of the “dossier,” but the “dossier” aided the investigation and offered unconfirmed tips for agents to explore.

-- Looking to share the work of a longtime acquaintance, senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr passed on “dossier”-linked information to the FBI. But the first recorded meeting between Ohr and the FBI came four months after the FBI launched its investigation and a full month after the FBI used previously-obtained information from the “dossier” to support secret surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

The dossier ie piss tape, was the fuel, the gas on the fire that kept the public interested. It aided it.

Trump firing Comey which any President can do is the reason given.

Then Ohr got it into the record.

But nothing to see here. DOJ cleared everyone
    edited November 2020

From ABC news in breathless anticipation of Mueller appearing in front of congress

- In the months before the 2016 presidential election, the FBI was uncovering efforts by the Russian government to interfere in the election, and the FBI was trying to assess unverified allegations that Trump’s associates were aiding the Russian effort.

-- The FBI’s counterintelligence probe was not launched because of the “dossier,” but the “dossier” aided the investigation and offered unconfirmed tips for agents to explore.

-- Looking to share the work of a longtime acquaintance, senior Justice Department official Bruce Ohr passed on “dossier”-linked information to the FBI. But the first recorded meeting between Ohr and the FBI came four months after the FBI launched its investigation and a full month after the FBI used previously-obtained information from the “dossier” to support secret surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

The dossier ie piss tape, was the fuel, the gas on the fire that kept the public interested. It aided it.

Trump firing Comey which any President can do is the reason given.

Then Ohr got it into the record.

But nothing to see here. DOJ cleared everyone

There is also very good evidence that Steele was talking with the FBI prior to their launching of their investigation. The Dossier was used to justify continuing to push the investigation throughout the summer of 2016 and into the fall when they had no real evidence to ever support it being launched in the first place.

We also now know that it was the Hillary campaign and the DNC who cooked up the phony Trump collusion with the Russians story as a way to take the heat off her campaign and the emails issue. Brennan even briefed Obama on the fact that Hillary's campaign was pushing this story prior to the 2016 election. The FBI also had this information prior to the election.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    ABC NEWS said that the dossier was used to get the warrant on Page which was a big part of the "investigation"

ABC NEWS said that the dossier was used to get the warrant on Page which was a big part of the "investigation"

Yeah, but we don't care about that collusion, we only care about the Trump Russia collusion that we have no evidence in support of. But trust me, that evidence is out there, I'm just too lazy to give it to you.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    I provide evidence of real collusion with the Kremlin, so of course @insinceredawg, dumbest poster this side of @HustlinOwl, runs away yet again.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

I provide evidence of real collusion with the Kremlin, so of course @insinceredawg, dumbest poster this side of @HustlinOwl, runs away yet again.

LOL I'm not on this forum 24/7 refreshing for any new content like a crack fiend like you do but that doesn't equate to "running away" like you and your BFF Gay Bob love to accuse others of

You fell for fake news yet again. Good job.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/02/09/did-hillary-clinton-collude-with-the-russians-to-get-dirt-on-trump-to-feed-it-to-the-fbi/

Was the dossier used to gin up media attention to Russia-Trump ties and bolster an existing FBI investigation? Perhaps. That’s certainly a question worth exploring.

But the media needed little prodding to investigate when candidate Trump appeared unexpectedly solicitous of Russian President Vladimir Putin as Russian-linked entities leaked emails stolen by Russian hackers in the middle of a campaign. Meanwhile, the initial FBI counterintelligence probe was prompted not by Steele’s reporting but by the loose lips of a Trump campaign staffer.

Finally, there is no evidence that Clinton was involved in Steele’s reports or worked with Russian entities to feed information to Steele. That’s where Nunes’s claim goes off the rails — and why he earns Four Pinocchios.
    It's as if I paid someone one to have my wife killed and he went out and contracted with someone from the Mob to carry out the hit, and I were to then claim it was a lie to say I had the Mob kill my wife.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter

LOL I'm not on this forum 24/7 refreshing for any new content like a crack fiend like you do but that doesn't equate to "running away" like you and your BFF Gay Bob love to accuse others of

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/02/09/did-hillary-clinton-collude-with-the-russians-to-get-dirt-on-trump-to-feed-it-to-the-fbi/

Was the dossier used to gin up media attention to Russia-Trump ties and bolster an existing FBI investigation? Perhaps. That’s certainly a question worth exploring.

But the media needed little prodding to investigate when candidate Trump appeared unexpectedly solicitous of Russian President Vladimir Putin as Russian-linked entities leaked emails stolen by Russian hackers in the middle of a campaign. Meanwhile, the initial FBI counterintelligence probe was prompted not by Steele’s reporting but by the loose lips of a Trump campaign staffer.

Finally, there is no evidence that Clinton was involved in Steele’s reports or worked with Russian entities to feed information to Steele. That’s where Nunes’s claim goes off the rails — and why he earns Four Pinocchios.
    What else do you have to do besides meatloaf and World of Warcraft?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,211

She only paid for it, that is all
    edited November 2020
    Goduckies said:

She only paid for it, that is all
    I paid a guy to paint my house. But it's a lie to say that the store that supplied him with the paint he used to paint my house had any role in painting my house.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    The page you’re looking for has moved or no longer exists
    Wow, I'm shocked IC ran away like a little bitch from this thread.