Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When the music stops

SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/05/when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

Pretty good stuff. It'll be a whole new game of Duck Duck Goose. It's been coming for some time. I always thought the glitch that didn't fill EBT cards in 17 states (IIRC) was just a trial run. But this will happen anyway as we're already headed down this road with a certain bunch of groupthink morons.

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    See also my comment on Randy Weaver.

This isn't going to end well for the Marxists.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    More than 300,000 residents of NYC have filed change of address requests with the USPS. These are not the homeless or gang bangers fleeing. These will be the employed with good jobs who used to make the City work. Just one more dead by cop suicide and it will all start again. Broken windows, looted stores, residences attacked and it will just snowball.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

More than 300,000 residents of NYC have filed change of address requests with the USPS. These are not the homeless or gang bangers fleeing. These will be the employed with good jobs who used to make the City work. Just one more dead by cop suicide and it will all start again. Broken windows, looted stores, residences attacked and it will just snowball.

I assume we* should refer to New Oregon Voter registrations to track these?
    doogie said:

I assume we* should refer to New Oregon Voter registrations to track these?
    Have no idea what your point is. If you figure it out, feel free to try again.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    You don’t think the gangbangers and homeless will travel to where legal Meth, Cocaine and Heroin are supported by the majority of voters?

Oregon doesn’t automatically register new residents to vote?

Oregon Becomes First State to Automatically Register People to Vote
    Americans are required to register if they want to vote; as of this week, Oregonians will have to register not to.
    CAROLINE COURNOYER | MARCH 18, 2015
    By Maria L. La Ganga

Americans are required to register if they want to vote; as of this week, Oregonians will have to register not to.

In front of a packed and cheering audience Monday, Gov. Kate Brown signed a first-in-the-nation bill to automatically register all eligible Oregonians to vote when they obtain or renew a driver's license or state identification card.
    I'm saying that the homeless will stick to the cities that subsidize the homeless. Almost all major cities aren't enforcing drug and alcohol laws in the homeless camps. It's all ready defacto legal. The second point is that Oregon is a totally blue state which is delighted to be a banana republic. Couldn't agree more.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    The problem, like in Kalifornia, is they register everyone. Eligible doesn't matter.